Dana VW is no more.

MayorDJQ

Top Post Dawg
TDI
'10 Golf 2dr 6m, sold.
I don't know if that will be good news or bad to some people. It seems that Dana Goodfield decided to retire and sell his dealership in Northampton. The new owners are Feuerstein. I forget their first names, but it sounds like a husband/wife team.

Another item which is good news is that the grey haired @-hole service writer no longer works there, but went to Lia VW in Enfield, CT.

I stopped in today to ask about the fraying fabric on my driver's seat. It looks just like pictures 8 & 9 in this thread: http://forums.tdiclub.com/showthread.php?t=279502&highlight=seat They looked at it and agreed to fix it under warranty, no arguments, no questions asked....other than "Did you buy it here?".

The service manager suggested we set it up for my 10k service. She tried to tell me that I had to have a dealer do my 10, 20, and 30k services. I told her I did the 4 services on my '09 myself and planned to do them on my Golf and again she tried to push that they had to do it for "paper trail and audit purposes". I explained that I wanted to do my own services because of all the horror stories of people getting the wrong quantity & quality of oil and of course she said: "I can assure you that doesn't happen here.". Maybe I'll bring them 4 Liters of the 507 Total Quartz I bought at Fest and see what they say.

94x

TDIClub Enthusiast, Vendor
TDI
2002 CTD w/12 valve, 2003 GTI w/ALH
As long as they keep someone knowledgable in the parts department and will deliver on time, I don't mind who owns Dana VW.