CR140 Flapper Valve Performance...

mikerob97

Veteran Member
TDI
2014 Jetta Sportwagen
@mikerob97 any update on your intake manifold project?
Unfortunately, no update. And it may be a while. We are in the process of selling our house, packing and moving. So all car projects are on a temporary hold until we find a new house, complete the move and then set up my garage. Excited for the move, but bummed that I will not be able to work on stuff for while...

calimustang

Veteran Member
TDI
2011 JSW DSG (buyback, RIP), 2014 JSW TDI, 2015 Passat TDI, 2013 Jetta TDI.
ugh. I asked cuz I considered doing the same. CKRA manifold swap.

MrCypherr

Veteran Member
TDI
Mk6 Wagon
Id be surprised if it was bigger enough to make a difference. I just removed the flaps and motor and called it a day. More so did it for reliability over any kind of performance since I know it wouldnt really make any. CKRA swap I would do just cause its easier without having to remove the flaps like the CJAA.

Nuje

Top Post Dawg
TDI
2015 Sportwagen; Golf GLS 2002 (swap from 2L gas); 2016 A3 e-tron
Id be surprised if it was bigger enough to make a difference. I just removed the flaps and motor and called it a day. More so did it for reliability over any kind of performance since I know it wouldnt really make any. CKRA swap I would do just cause its easier without having to remove the flaps like the CJAA.
Haven't looked at it super-closely, but how do you remove the flaps off the CJAA intake? Quick/easy? Or "involved"?