BANNED SUBJECT LIST: DSE, biofuelBasics, H2, non-taxed fuel, etc

Should Global Warming/Climate be a banned subject here?

• Yes, please!

Votes: 31 53.4%
  • No, eyes wide open!

Votes: 27 46.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

kjclow

Top Post Dawg
TDI
2010 JSW TDI silver and black. 2017 Ram Ecodiesel dark red with brown and beige interior.
Physics is still taught but was never a requirement. IIRC, basic biology or earth science is as far as any kids have to go.

maybe368

Veteran Member
TDI
Happily none
Physics isn't taught in high schools anymore?

In AZ they have cut hundreds of millions of dollars from public schools and have given it to charter and private schools. Let's just say that science is not a priority in many of the privates and charters. There is no need for science, it seems, because we will be taken care of. We are up to 35-40 students per teacher, so even if it is taught, it is likely not learned...Mark

New Mickey

The user formerly known as mickey
TDI
2015 Passat
What about a magnet wrapped around my fuel line?

What about Slick 50?

At least Marvel Mystery Oil invokes ancient Egyptian technology with their packaging. Pyramids and everything.

-mickey

New Mickey

The user formerly known as mickey
TDI
2015 Passat
It once was, but with all the money taken out of the schools, it has gone the way of pe, music and many other subjects, looooog gone...Mark
Leaving only political indoctrination and lies about magic condoms that solve all the world's ills. ;)

Oh, and claims that if you vote correctly you can control the weather.

My wife teaches school, and they've whittled actual TEACHING down to about 10 minutes a day. And if you really want to incur the wrath of parents just suggest that their little darlings crack open an actual BOOK outside of school. Or, god forbid, do homework.

-mickey

Mozambiquer

Vendor , w/Business number
TDI
2004 VW Touareg V10 TDI, 2012 Audi Q7 V6 TDI, 1998 VW Jetta TDI. 1982 VW Rabbit pickup, 2001 VW Jetta TDI, 2005 VW Passat wagon TDI X3, 2001 VW golf TDI, 1980 VW rabbit pickup,
I had someone bring some NMF (no more friction) snake oil to our shop, they wanted it put in their truck when we changed the oil. I read their claims, and it's complete rubbish. It claims to reduce friction by 36% by creating a negative charge on the mechanical parts, which repels particles... it's a bunch of snake oil (the stuff looks kinda like Lucas) they claim it doesn't take up space in the engine, so no need to make room for it... nope, not buying it!

Sent from my KYOCERA-E6790 using Tapatalk