Has anyone installed (or had installed aftermarket heated seats) in the 2015 GSW S?

E.E.

TDI
2010 Jetta Sedan
Has anyone installed (or had installed) aftermarket heated seats) in the 2015 GSW S?

Can it be done on both driver's and front passengers seats? One place I called said the passenger's side may only accept the seat back heater and not the bottom element because there's an airbag sensor that gets in the way.

Last edited:

BobbyWires

Veteran Member
TDI
2015 GSW manual, 1991 Syncro Vanagon, 2004 Audi A4 Avant 6man, 1990 Ford F250 351 "farm truck" 2014 Q7 TDI Sline
Easiest would just buy the wetokole covers with the heating elements they offer for $68.00 extra then just hardwire it it. I'd really like GTI plaid seats and the whole interior in my wagen. Wonder if it would all fit no issues. Fronts should but would Golf rear fit GSW rear?

volksjaeger

Veteran Member
TDI
'02 Jetta Wagon, '15 Golf Sportwagen, '16 Touareg Lux
Easiest would just buy the wetokole covers with the heating elements they offer for $68.00 extra then just hardwire it it. I'd really like GTI plaid seats and the whole interior in my wagen. Wonder if it would all fit no issues. Fronts should but would Golf rear fit GSW rear?
Where did you get your plaid GTI seats? Did you just find a wrecked one?