fuel tank lid, hatch lid, d/s mirror and door

lafrenpr

TDI
2002 volks jetta tdi
i have a 2002 vw jetta tdi 1.9, standard

fuel tank lid and rear hatch wont open . d/s mirror wont work and d/s door will not lock. i think the problem may be in wiring between d/s door and car frame. i was able to open fuel lid via applying 12 v directly to proper wire inside the driver's door fuel lid switch.

any ideas.

I am electronic tech. i have checked fuses. all ok. there appears to be no power going to d/s door

Mongler98

Top Post Dawg
TDI
98 Jetta TDI AHU 1.9L (944 TDI swap in progress) I moved so now i got nothing but an AHU in a garage on a pallet.
OK, sooooo, pull back the accordion in between the car body and the door, i bet you have some broken wires. Fix them, with solder, a patch wire, some shrink wrap and so on. common issue. Get to working. post results

lafrenpr

TDI
2002 volks jetta tdi
Thanks,

I just wanted to make sure before I splice it open, It is probably the power line common to all those devices.

I will post results

Mongler98

Top Post Dawg
TDI
98 Jetta TDI AHU 1.9L (944 TDI swap in progress) I moved so now i got nothing but an AHU in a garage on a pallet.
Thanks,
I just wanted to make sure before I splice it open, It is probably the power line common to all those devices.
I will post results
it should pull back easily, no need to splice