2015 TDI wholesale values (if your wondering)

STLTDI

Veteran Member
TDI
2017 GTI SE
Yes it is. I've read that anything over 800 is largely fiction, but I think the max is 858.
The highest FICO score is 850. Scores over 800 are not uncommon. Scores over 835 are like unicorns, and 850 doesn't happen.

A few years ago, a guy had a documented 848 and that was unheard of.

Last edited:

hause

Vendor , w/Business number
TDI
MK4 Golf Tdi... all souped up also a MK7 Sportwagen on its way to greatness
Wholesale inventory has increased by about 50% this week. Prices are holding pretty steady, especially for low mileage SEL's. The ones with accident history are going cheap.

2015vwgolfdiesel

Top Post Dawg
TDI
2015 VW Golf S DSG Silver
Wholesale inventory has increased by about 50% this week. Prices are holding pretty steady, especially for low mileage SEL's. The ones with accident history are going cheap.
Thanks again for your input info. Appreciated

My papers are good to go for the fix. I'm counting on a high resale value in general principle. But I will *watch* NADA, KBB for a few months, just to be up to date.

The 11 year -162K warranty is supporting TDIs

If the bottom drops out, I can still do the BB until the last minute. And, if I get a minor accident, (or hail?) I can still do the BB.

jerrymander

Veteran Member
TDI
f
Use less than 30% of your available credit line at all times (carrying balances)
Carrying a balance does nothing to affect your credit score number. Having a balance on a statement date does, but carrying it does not.

IndigoBlueWagon

TDIClub Enthusiast, Principal IDParts, Vendor , w/
TDI
'97 Passat, '99.5 Golf, '02 Jetta Wagon, '15 GSW
Carrying a balance does nothing to affect your credit score number. Having a balance on a statement date does, but carrying it does not.
Defining terms confusion aside, I believe that paying off your cards in full every month can harm your credit score if you have no other unsecured debt.