pre purchase check list 2014 sportwagen tdi

zrheard@bama.ua.edu

TDI
2004 Jetta
We found a sportwagen that we like. 2014, 26k miles about 13k at a VW dealer. They told us we couldn't test drive it until the emissions work was preformed.

I checked the oil level, it was about 1/2 way up the fill line. Carfax only has 1 oil change reported.

Tires looked to be original and in questionable condition.

rotors werent rusted.
Battery was dead.
Interior was very clean, exterior needed to be detailed.
no sunroof. Automatic, power windows and doors.

What else should or can we check? What can I reasonable expect the dealer to include? New battery, tires, fluids, filters, brakes, extra extended warranty, a candy bar?

INSW20

TDI
2012 Golf TDI 6MT
Is it a Certified Pre Owned? Or regular "used"? CPO comes with a 24 month, unlimited mile warranty on the TDI's, in addition to the extended 4 year emissions warranty (covers full exhaust, turbo, fuel pump, injectors, etc...).

zrheard@bama.ua.edu

TDI
2004 Jetta
Is it a Certified Pre Owned? Or regular "used"? CPO comes with a 24 month, unlimited mile warranty on the TDI's, in addition to the extended 4 year emissions warranty (covers full exhaust, turbo, fuel pump, injectors, etc...).
They told me it came with 24 month 24k mile warranty on top of buy back program warranty.

zrheard@bama.ua.edu

TDI
2004 Jetta
Gas VW's have the 24 month/24K warranty, TDI's are 24 month UNLIMITED miles. Drive the wheels off of it :)
confirmed its certified pre-owned, 2 year unlimited miles.

"confirmed" thats what the sales rep told me on the phone, I'll make sure to confirm at the end of the week when we pick it up.