Still Rockin that MK4? Need good cheap parts? LOOK HERE!! :D

Tdi Kick

Veteran Member
TDI
91 Sidekick AHU, '05 Passat Variant BHW, '03 Passat Variant BHW 4MO
[FONT=&quot] Howdy TDiclubbers!

Its been a little while since I've been active on the forum, haven't had much time for projects and such with two little boys to chase after :p
[/FONT][FONT=&quot]
[/FONT][FONT=&quot]Our very faithful ALH Golf has finally reached the end of its road. We're still a diesel family though, with the CJAA A3, the AHU Sidekick and also adding an ALH Variant in a few weeks (yup, a Unicorn :D).[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
So, once again, its partout time!

2002 Reflex Silver ALH 5 Speed. Enthusiast owned, 2 owners (We bought it from 1st owner, JasonP on here.)

The car is complete and running, still daily driven, everything works. We were considering replacing fenders, repairing rockers and rolling on, yet the aforementioned Wagon came along and swayed the decision.

The car and all spare body panels are reflex silver. Could send pics of parts still on car on buyers requests.

The bad: Both fenders are toast, rusted at the rocker juncture. Rocker rust has crept in on the poor thing :(

The good: Hood is decent, couple stone chips and spots. Hatch is immaculate. Doors are rust free (2 full sets!) Front bumper cover great too!

EVERYTHING is up for grabs. It's all coming apart in ONE DAY. The car will WILL NOT be sitting around after pulling the front clip, nor will any parts not requested. The car will be daily driven until oct 24 or so, then going under the knife.

Throwing our many spares onto the list, as we'll have no need for Golf stuff having moved to a Wagon.
Anything not listed is BEST OFFER. Meaning, offer something reasonable for my time to pull it off and keep it aside, and its yours. If I forgot to mention something you need, PM me anyway, I might have it. Hell, everything that IS listed is best offer too :rolleyes:

Really not up for carting stuff around to store it, so much of the little stuff on the car will likely go to scrap with the shell if not pulled. In other words, get 'em while they're hot LOL.

Prices listed are a starting point; make a decent offer and I'll likely take it. Buy more, make deals. Would rather see stuff get used to keep other ALH's alive :)

[/FONT][FONT=&quot] MAKE OFFERS!! MAKE OFFERS!! MAKES OFFERS!![/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
15" Avus rims in great condition with centre caps wearing 215/60/15 General tires OR 16" 6spokes wearing 205/50/16 Michelins. $250/set (I'll get the tread depths soon)
set of 4 BRAND NEW NEVER USED original VW 15" steel wheels, bare $130?
[/FONT][FONT=&quot] set of 4 15" steels used with 195/65 snows, 2 good two seasons left $150[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]set of 4 15" steels used, bare, kinda rusty $80 SOLD
[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] set of 4 16" steels used, with dead snows $90[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]5x100 to 5x112 15mm STEEL custom wheel adaptors (hubcentric to CAR and WHEEL) $150/set 4 -SOLD
[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
***All wheels listed are 5x100/MK4. *I do have some 5x112 wheel stuff kicking around for you Audi and MK5 guys though. *PM if interested.***

Engine:
long block - $350 (compression #'s will follow)
Turbo (play within spec) - $100
A/C compressor (AC blows cold) $50
Power steering pump- SOLD
Alternator c/w pulley/clutch- $100
Rad (new Aug '17, 15k? on it) - $100
Rad (parted from last Golf, stored since '11, 40k on it) - $70
[/FONT][FONT=&quot] Rad Fans $40- SOLD[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]A/C condenser $20
[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Steering rack Good Used $75 -SOLD
[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] Set injectors (great to have for hot swap, no downtime) $60 [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] 11mm pump -$350

Drivetrain:
5 spd trans(gear oil changed at 360k, full capacity oil drained out at the time, so no leaks or "scorched fifth" and shift tower bearing renewed at same time)No whining, grinding or complaining. Perfect for an auto swap! Test drive before oct 24 if you wish.

Note: could do this as a swap kit, complete w/axles,throw in a solid flywheel (AHU/G60), 7month old Bosch remanufactured starter, shifter box, bolts etc. MAKE OFFER

*****just to clear up some questions about the trans kit: the car is NOT currently running a solid flywheel, its on the OEM original DMF. I have a solid flywheel that was meant for this car that I never got around to installing. Buy the trans kit, and I'll include this flywheel in the sale.****

Front TDi brake calipers working when pulled $40 each $70/pr
[/FONT][FONT=&quot] Rear calipers working when pulled, ebrake mechanism works freely $40 each $70/pr[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
[FONT=&quot]GTi OEM VW Tails $100/pr (these ones were NEW take-offs; they sat on a shelf in a shop since 2005, I acquired them when owner retired)[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] Golf OEM VW tails $25/pr
GTi springs set /4 $90 (proper OEM GTi bumpstops and GTi rear strut mounts available)
[/FONT][FONT=&quot] GOLF Headlights $30 a pair [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]GOLF GLASS LENSES $65
[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] Rad support (x2) offer
MK4 TDi Subframe offer
Hatch (rust free!!) $80
Golf parcel shelf excellent cond'n $20
Set 4 doors $100 ALL 4 (1 set stored, one set on car)
Outer mirrors, power heated $40 ea
Rear axle beam (stock) $45
Rear axle beam (has upgraded bushings) $70
Wagon rear seat $60

01m parts (other car)

TDi 01m TCM -$50
Automatic shifter/console/trim $25
Complete working 01m transmission c/w converter. No codes, no faults, shifts properly and smoothly. Can test drive- $300? offer?

Full set Golf monster mats excellent condition no holes rips tears (the front mats hold 1.52 LITRES of water. Yeah. Ask me how I know. LOL) $60/set
Stock mats ROUND HOLE PINS $20/set
Glove box $30 works properly
Blower fan $10

Switches, dials, modules, relays, dome lights, seatbelts (CLEAN! replace your dirty ones!!!) Seats, carpet, door seals inner and outer, trunk floor panel, jack kit, door cards etc etc etc MAKE OFFERS.

Buy my parts! Fund my kids education! Fix your broken car! Keep spares for when it breaks! (hey, these are VW's after all LOLOLOL)

One last thing. The Golf has an RC2 chipped ECM. This thing SCOOTS on stock turbo and 205's, great economy too. You might be able to pry this from my Wife's hands (yes, she loves her car :D) for the right offer, LOL. Otherwise, it might end up in the Wagon :p*Contact me if interested to discuss.

My digits haven't changed over the years for you guys who have it. Text reaches me quickest. Otherwise, PM away!

Cheers all!
[/FONT]

Last edited:

Tdi Kick

Veteran Member
TDI
All PM's replied!

Tdi Kick

Veteran Member
TDI
All PM's replied.

[**whisper**] 11mm pump!! [**whisper**]

:D

petee_c

Veteran Member
TDI
15 Golf TDI, was 06 Jetta TDI, 15 q7 tdi, was 11 Q7 TDI
don't have a mk4 VW anymore, so not interested in any parts,

but I notice your location is the GTA... where do you keep all this stuff? Don't your neighbors complain?

Tdi Kick

Veteran Member
TDI
Going live on Kijiji very soon...

Get your TDiClub loyalty discounts while supplies last!:D

Tdi Kick

Veteran Member
TDI
Partout will happen in Markham (404/steeles), I live in Scarborough, work all over Toronto.

PM's replied.

For those of you who have serious discussions with me on PM, just letting you that you take priority over kijiji and have your dibs in order. I trust many of the members here to keep their word; for kijiji its not counted til they actually SHOW UP with cash LOL.

I posted here first, you guys get first dibs.

Looking at the Golf glass lenses right now... BRAND NEW, look great, super clear, needs a home! :D

Somebody come make great deals!

Cheers

Tdi Kick

Veteran Member
TDI
don't have a mk4 VW anymore, so not interested in any parts,
but I notice your location is the GTA... where do you keep all this stuff? Don't your neighbors complain?
You'd be AMAZED how much you can pack in banana boxes and fill 10x12 shed:D

Little bit more space out here in Scarborough than some other parts, yet I DON'T keep junkers around nor do I have my own garage/workspace (yet:))

Tdi Kick

Veteran Member
TDI
PM's replied!

I was on the way to work yesterday at like 445am and I couldn't believe it- I saw cars with snow on 'em. Sigh... winter's coming:(

Oh hey, look at THAT! I've got winter tires and steel rims all ready to go! (Wink wink, nudge nudge;))

Tdi Kick

Veteran Member
TDI
PM's (and emails) replied!

T-minus 3 days left...

Tdi Kick

Veteran Member
TDI
PM's replied!

Still stuff to get, folks! Interior plastics, bezels, knobs etc.

Anyone want to swap out for a manual? Heck, I've got a solid 01m if you're set on keeping your auto...:D

Coming apart tomorrow, shell is not sticking around...

Tdi Kick

Veteran Member
TDI
Okay Folks, tomorrow is wrenchin day.

I've contacted everyone from the Club who has given me a firm commitment on parts they want. There are a couple of you who have not gotten back to me, making sure you know: if I don't hear from you by 9am tomorrow, its very likely that the parts you want may not be kept.

I'm really time limited on this one, so can only dedicate time to those folks who are straight-up and sure.

After all is parted out and shell is gone, I'll prep all your stuff for meet-ups next week and forward. Will keep ypu all in the loop.

Cheers!