My 2014 Jetta TDI Premium 6 speed manual

AronS

TDI
2014 Jetta TDI Sedan Premium 6 Speed Manual
I bought this car brand new 3 and a half years ago, and it now has over 62,000 miles on it. This car is totally stock with the Titan black interior (which still looks brand new) and the Fender audio system. I had a 2002 Jetta 1.8T prior to it, and I'm glad I opted for the TDI with this. I usually get close to 50 mpg with how I normally drive in warm weather, but I have surpassed 50 mpg on longer trips.

This is my mpg driving from Grand Canyon Village on the South Rim to
Highway 89, about 57 miles (granted, it was downhill the entire way) last year. I've gone 431.5 miles since last refueling and it still indicates 1/2 tank. In the warmer months, I routinely go well over 500 miles before it indicates 1/4 of a tank. I have gone more than 600 miles on 12 gallons when I was on a road trip and driving exclusively on the freeway. Its a very comfortable travel car (much more so than my MKIV jetta).

Last edited:

h4vok

Veteran Member
TDI
2003 Jetta TDi 5sp 171k
So are you just running out of warranty then? Because I can sense mods incoming. Looks like a nice ride. You know what would make it nicer? Some deletes and a tune. :) Welcome fellow Minnesotan

AronS

TDI
2014 Jetta TDI Sedan Premium 6 Speed Manual
Well, the plan as of right now is to keep it and get the emissions fix, so I wouldn't want to void that warranty. Also, I can't afford any mods at this time (perhaps when its paid off).