CAA TDIClub discount - South Central Ontario only.

mo_focus

Veteran Member
TDI
84 944
yes its changed now. This is the latest email i got from them. Judy is away for a bit, but Ava got back to me with this:

Hello Mo,

Please note that effective February 1, we have replaced our Corporate discount program with a new Corporate Product. I have attached a document outlining the features of our new product (Note: the fees have increased by $1.00 for all levels other than Corporate) and an updated application form.

The fee for the new Corporate Product is $149.16 (tax included). You can also receive a higher discount of $15 for the Pre-authorized Credit Card Payment Program, reducing the fee to $134.16! As we no longer offer a discount on the other levels of coverage, the Plus coverage for which you had opted on the application form would be $118.82 (tax included).

Please let me know which option you would like, and I will process your membership.

Basic $69, Plus $113, Corporate $132, Premier $143

Last edited:

pnyknight

Veteran Member
TDI
'02 Jetta 1.9 GLS, reflex silver (pseudo wrecked Apr10/13); 2013 Candy White Jetta TDI
What was the 'waiting' period if I'm current associate member under my dad's membership? (In order to be considered a 'new' member)

amacd

Veteran Member
TDI
2000 Jetta
Money well spent. I was away for five weeks and left the satellite radio receiver on. It drained the battery so low that the clock on the dash wouldnt even display. Called caa for a boost, its fired right up. Tow truck left I ran inside to grab something, got back in the car, thru it in reverse and stalled it. Dooh!! It was frozen into the parking lot. Called caa again and got a winch out. I'm pretty sure they loose money on me every year. Alot of people dont realize it covers you and not just the car u own ,unlike a mfrg roadside assistence.

Andrew

Last edited:

ctennyson

TDI
2010 Jetta
I wonder if this offer is still available to member of this forum ?

Its time to renew my CAA membership, how do I go about receiving the discount ?

Thanks

ryth

TDI
2001 Golf
Hey everyone.

Noticed there were some unanswered questions so a quick update on this.

I just talked to Mariah at CAA and got signed up for the membership and discount with no hassle at all. I mentioned I was a TDI Club member, and $120 ($15 auto-renewal discount) later i was good to go. Includes 3x 200km and 1x 300km tow, 2 'ditch-pulls' and a bunch of other benefits.

Seems worth it!

Edit: forgot to add any family members you sign up get this same coverage for 50% the price.

Last edited:

steve6

Veteran Member
TDI
2003 jetta tdi
I just thought I'd mention this, for anyone who may have a Haggerty classic car policy, they now offer roadside assistance

https://www.hagerty.ca/insurance/hagerty-plus-roadside-service-and-benefits

I ordered the "High-OctaneAll household vehicles" for $150 (equivalent or a bit cheaper than two CAA plus member ships in a house hold) and its been good. Used it 5/6 times already. I have 7 vehicles on the road with my wife's business so it comes in handy. "Number of Emergency events per year: Unlimited".

pnyknight

Veteran Member
TDI
'02 Jetta 1.9 GLS, reflex silver (pseudo wrecked Apr10/13); 2013 Candy White Jetta TDI
Hi all, I just called the 1800 number on the form and was able to sign up still mentioning TDIclub as the 'corporation'

$135 - $15 discount = $120 +taxes = $135.60