CAA TDIClub discount - South Central Ontario only.

RDA3440

Veteran Member
TDI
None
Any interest in setting up a TDIClub Ontario CAA group membership?

https://www.caasco.com/Membership-and-Savings/Group-Membership-Program-Form.aspx

Might be worthwhile for a group discount...

EDIT (by Wingnut): Just to keep the important information in the first post, here is the information regarding the CAA membership discount. This discount is only for members in South Central Ontario and applies to NEW MEMBERS ONLY. Existing members can buy associate memberships for friends/family for 50% off, however.

Download the form below, fill in the information, print and fax or scan and e-mail.

You can also call the corporate membership administrator (Judy) if you prefer a live person. She is very friendly and can get you signed up over the phone as well. here is her contact info:

Judy Heffernan
Call: 416-526-2557 or 1-800-341-2226
Mail: Judy Heffernan
CAA South Central Ontario
60 Commerce Valley Dr. E., Thornhill, ON L3T 7P9
Fax: 905-771-3302 or 1-866-458-6626
Email: jhef@caasco.ca

Last edited by a moderator:

RDA3440

Veteran Member
TDI
None
Since I am not a forum mod or official, could someone chime in on what is needed? I would be happy to help with any efforts.

PduBerer

Veteran Member
TDI
2000 Golf TDI GLS (RIP), 2002 Jetta TDI GLS, 2014 Golf Wagon TDI DSG Wolfsburg Edition, 2014 Touareg TDI Execline
If we can get a group discount im interested

redlinedave

Veteran Member
TDI
03 jetta wagon
I have CAA but no cost co membership, will that be needed?
right now i pay about $100 a year, well worth it with old clappy, a 85 Vanagon and
a 1979 SR500 motorbike. I use the tow service at least once a year

Wingnut

Top Post Dawg
TDI
Silver 2003 Jetta Wagon
I will look into it and contact CAA and see what I can do. I will find out the minimum requirements to be eligible for the club rate and find out what bebefits can be expected. I am currently a platinum member, so I know the value of CAA.

If anyone is interested, please post here so I can gauge how much interest there is locally and ask Fred about going nationally.

Stay tuned.

RDA3440

Veteran Member
TDI
None
I'm a member too (everyone in our family); if a group rate results in a good discount, and benefits are directed back to the club, I'd certainly renew through this.

Freestyle72

TDI
2000 Jetta TDI, 2001 Jetta TDI
Look into Gold TD Visa. Just awesome.
Better than CAA. Free when you keep a certain amount in your bank account and you get 1% cash back on purchases.

LNXGUY

Top Post Dawg
TDI
'05 Jetta TDI Wagon
CAA won't even deliver diesel if you run out of fuel, lol...

I'd definitely be interested as well (I have used their services a few times with the old car)

Jetta_Pilot

Top Post Dawg
TDI
2015 Passat Highline TDI Candy White (SEL Premium) long gone 2002 Jetta TDI
I am a CAA Gold member and could be interested when my renewal comes up.
With my former MBNA CAA card the use of it paid for the membership and more, but no longer now.

ymz

Top Post Dawg
TDI
2003 Jetta TDI Wagon, 2003 Jetta TDI Wagon
CAA won't even deliver diesel if you run out of fuel
With the range of these cars that should never happen... especially so for those of us who drive the "ancient" models that lack a lift-pump...

We've been members for decades... let's see where this winds up...

Yuri

Jetta_Pilot

Top Post Dawg
TDI
2015 Passat Highline TDI Candy White (SEL Premium) long gone 2002 Jetta TDI
With the range of these cars that should never happen... especially so for those of us who drive the "ancient" models that lack a lift-pump...

Yuri
Hey Yuri, I guess the ancient drivers are a match for the ancient cars:eek::):):)