Google Map Showing All TDI Relevant Locations in GTA

Uncas

TDI
2002 Golf GLS
Update

Hello all,
Gald to see this little map still has legs. I have just it up so that all collaborators can invite other people to become collaborators. This means that you don't have to PM me (Uncas) directly to be able to edit the map; just PM any of the people you know to be collaborators, and they can set it up. If you're not sure who to contact, just PM me.
I have been away from these forums over the summer, but I'll be more of a presence again. I have a few more helpful ideas I'd like to share with people here.

Uncas

TDI
2002 Golf GLS
Finally

I just noticed this post is finally a sticky in Ontario forum. That's great!

D390825

TDI
2005 Jetta Wagon GLS
This map is a GREAT idea !!!

I would love to see our friend in other provinces and especially those in the US start to populate this with good gas stations, repair shop's, dealers etc., Is there a way we can expand the reach of this and get more visability to others in the forum ?

blizzak

Veteran Member
TDI
2004 Jetta TDI Sport Edition, Grey, 446K KM
D390825 said:
This map is a GREAT idea !!!

I would love to see our friend in other provinces and especially those in the US start to populate this with good gas stations, repair shop's, dealers etc., Is there a way we can expand the reach of this and get more visability to others in the forum ?
Decent idea, but last time the map was free to edit, someone went through and screwed things up just for the hell of it. So at the very least it won't be opened up fully anytime soon.

Steve C

TDI
2002 Jetta TDI
Vw tech

There is a shop just south of HWY 7a&12[port perry] down by brooklyn. Anybody here know of him?? Lots of vw's on his lot.Its close to where I work and good to know in times of trouble, what kind of work he does there??

Uncas

TDI
2002 Golf GLS
Cosmic Green said:
I can add several places, if someone can make me a collaberator.
Hi Cosmic Gree. PM me with your gmail address and I'll make you a colaborator.

Cheers!

Uncas

cos

TDI
2004 Passat GLS TDI
I have a good mechanic I would like to add: German, great person, he works only on VW's and some Audi, he always tries to save me money. WROTH EUROPEAN AUTOMOTIVE
4921 Trafalgar Rd/Wellington Rd. 24
Georgetown, ON, N0B 1H0 www.wrothvw.com Can someone add him to the map?

Uncas

TDI
2002 Golf GLS
Added WROTH

cos said:
I have a good mechanic I would like to add: German, great person, he works only on VW's and some Audi, he always tries to save me money. WROTH EUROPEAN AUTOMOTIVE
4921 Trafalgar Rd/Wellington Rd. 24
Georgetown, ON, N0B 1H0 www.wrothvw.com Can someone add him to the map?
done!

NarfBLAST

Top Post Dawg
TDI
2001 Golf 5MT
Uncas,

The entry for Truck Town Terminals in Milton should be edited to remove any reference to BioDiesel. It should also be mentioned that a card lock account is required outside of regular business hours (not exactly sure what those are). Or the entry for truck town terminals could probably be removed entirely, See what I mean here: http://forums.tdiclub.com/showthread.php?p=2412305

JettaSportTDi

Vendor
TDI
Jetta MK4 Sport Edition
I have a great local guy in Brampton AST-Auto Select Tuning

Contact Will (owner) 905-453-4400
298 Rutherford Rd S, Brmapton, ON

pnyknight

Veteran Member
TDI
'02 Jetta 1.9 GLS, reflex silver (pseudo wrecked Apr10/13); 2013 Candy White Jetta TDI
Great stuff OP, being built on google maps, anyone know if this can be loaded onto the N95? PM sent for collab invite please. Thanks again OP :)

JettaSportTDi

Vendor
TDI
Jetta MK4 Sport Edition
I have another Diesel Station to be added to the list. I have been getting fuel there for the past few weeks, their supplier is Sunoco they get 1-2 trucks of diesel a week. The station is Petro 3000 @ 15393 Airport Rd, Caledon East, ON L7C 1E6, near Olde Baseline Road and Airport Rd. Very personable always good prices.

TDIFred

Top Post Dawg
TDI
Jetta Sportwagen, 2009, Graphite
add the Husky at 1553 Shawson Drive in Mississauga, Google Street view shows 76.9 for diesel...lol

bubzie

TDI
Golf 2010 TDI Wagon
There's a Shell station located at +43° 33' 0.10", -79° 36' 57.14" (43.550028, -79.615873) in google map you can view it, it's on QEW between Erin Mills road and Missisauga rd. Unfortunately I could not make any mark on it. If someone can that would be great. It has regular and v-power. V-power usually 4-5 cents more. Cheers.

JASONP

Top Post Dawg
TDI
2015 Golf TDI Comfortline 6spd
There is new Husky station going Milton at the corner of Steeles and Ontario streets.

R-1150-RS

Veteran Member
TDI
2012 Jetta TDI
My view of the map does not show my local Richmond Hill VW dealer: -

Volkswagen Richmond Hill
10440 Yonge Street
Richmond Hill, ON
L4C 3C4
(905) 889 7701

I have had no dealings with them (yet), and wonder what others have found using their service dept?

Is there a reason why they are not listed?

Gary
:) :)

Last edited: