Official Ontario Vendor Deals Thread

BKmetz

Administrator, Member #10
Staff member
TDI
2015 Passat, titanium beige, 6MT
Please keep this thread On Topic so it remains concise and easy to follow. That way it'll stay a valuable resource for newbies and veterans alike.

If you're going to add a contact, please list the company name, contact name at the company, address and/or directions and of course, what is being offered.

Thank you.

:)

volkswheels

Vendor
TDI
2006.5 Jetta TDI DSG, 2012 GolfHighline TDI DSG
For Sale .190" thick Aluminum skidplates,new design, much sleeker fit and better oil drain hole positioning if required. Volkswagen OEM brand nutserts and aluminum posts for front mounting included.
$250.00 plus shipping :)

2 ready to be shipped !!

Last edited:

cevans

TDIClub Enthusiast, TDI Parts Ninja Vendor , w/Bus
TDI
2015 Beetle Conv. TDI 6-Speed & 2006 E320 CDI
$9.95 Shipping ANYWHERE in Canada!

IDPARTS EXCLUSIVE - $9.95 Shipping to Canada

We've had pretty good options in the past, but right now we are offering flat $9.95 shipping to anywhere in Canada for all orders over $25.

Fine print: Orders shipped via the IDEAL Canada Economy option are shipped on Wednesdays of every week only. Accordingly, if your order is placed on a Thursday or after shipping hours on a Wednesday, your order will be shipped on the following Wednesday. IDEAL Canada Economy orders are only available on orders over $25. Discount on shipping only available one way - returns will not receive a discount on shipping. IDEAL Canada Economy customers pay 10% of the order total for all border fees, which includes all taxes and entry fees.

Limited time promotion.

Last edited:

germanoem

Vendor , w/Business number
TDI
no TDIs in the fleet...yet
Hi everyone,

My name is Jason Brunberg, and I started an online VW/Audi parts business called German OEM Parts Ltd in 2013. The purpose of this venture is to help Canadians get better access to quality OEM and aftermarket parts for the VWs and Audis within Canada. There's lots of good options in the US, but I believe that I can get you most of what you need for the same landed cost or better, and quicker.

I'm still trying to figure my way around these forums, and am trying not to ruffle any feathers, or rock any boats. For this reason, I've been quietly PMing or emailing some of you over the past few days, instead of posting replies to people asking "Where can I get this part?". My goal is that in time, many of you will answer "email Jason at German OEM".

As I've mentioned in my PMs, my website (www.germanoem.ca) is still in its infancy, and only has about 330 or so parts listings. I have much more than this on hand, and have access to literally anything you may need. I won't be able to beat everyone's price, but I like seeing if I can find a way to do it. If I can't, then I'll lose that battle, but keep fighting the war.

I look forward to helping out the Canadian tdiclub community, and hope to hear from you all soon.

PS: emailing me at jason@germanoem.ca is the best way to get a hold of me because it gives me the opportunity to send pricing and pictures as necessary.

Thanks!

Justdez

Vendor
TDI
2003 Jetta Wagon TDI (Summer) 2004 Jetta Wagon TDI (Winter)
Parting out one 1998 New Bettle, three Golf's and one Jetta

All parts for sale! Not many panels have been taken apart.

www.facebook.com/nextgenerationmk4
Text - 289 668 7844
Email - mk4parts@gmail.com

1998 New Beetle
2.0L Standard

2000 Golf Silver
1.9 TDI Standard

2000 Golf Black
2.0L Standard

2000 Golf 2dr Silver
2.0l Standard

1999.5 Jetta
2.0l Automatic

Justdez

Vendor
TDI
2003 Jetta Wagon TDI (Summer) 2004 Jetta Wagon TDI (Winter)
Parting out 50+ MK4 models

Happy New Year ladies and gents!

We spent a full week stripping 10 cars to their shells and have plenty of quality pre used parts stocked on our shelves and ready to be pre used! We proudly ship all over Canada and into the United States.

Located in the Niagara Region of Ontario

Motors;
1.8T
TDI ALH
2.0L
2.8L VR6

Transmissions;

1.8T Manual & non TripTronic Auto
TDI Manual & non TripTronic Auto
2.0L Manual & non TripTronic auto
2.8L Manual

Plenty of pulled and tested parts;
Small fans
Large fans
Secondary Air Pump
Aftermarket Radios
Starters
Alternators
ABS pumps
Clusters
Axles
Intercoolers
Subframes
Control arms
Sway bars
Glovebox
Cup holders
Cloth seats
Spindles

List goes on!

imo000

Top Post Dawg
TDI
2009 M-B ML320 Diesel & '05 Passat TDI Manual 5-Speed
Those "home link/ garage door poenner" sun visors are awesone! Looks like a simple retrofit into Jettas and Golfs. I have one in my Passat and it's very handy.

volkswheels

Vendor
TDI
2006.5 Jetta TDI DSG, 2012 GolfHighline TDI DSG
Still have 3 ready to go !

For Sale .190" thick Aluminum skidplates,new design, much sleeker fit and better oil drain hole positioning if required. Volkswagen OEM brand nutserts and aluminum posts for front mounting included.
$250.00 plus shipping :)

3 ready to be shipped !!

Precisiontuning

Registered Vendor , w/Business number
TDI
n/a
TDI ALH/BEW Brake Kit Special

Limited Quantity
Set of Front and Rear Brake Pad & rotor
4 x Textar zinc coated rotors
2 sets of Textar or TRW brake pad set

$199 Plus tax

Rapid_Tech

TDI
02 Jetta
Another positive experience with Jason at germanoem.

Canada Post seemed to have lost my package. Sent an email to Jason and he got it sorted out and the package was delivered the same day. This saved me from being car less over the Easter long weekend. Great prices as well. Will definitely be ordering again from him.