Google Map Showing All TDI Relevant Locations in GTA

Joe23

TDI
Jetta
how do you add places to it?

I was gonna add the mechanic I go to in scarborough. He's incredible for audi/VW work

Independent Tuning
110 Crockford Blvd
Unit 3
Toronto, Ontario

je

Veteran Member
TDI
-
Pretty klunky interface... perhaps on account of my using an ancient computer...

Since I was looking at Owasco (in anticipation of tomorrow's open house), I added the Princess Auto location nearby...

(also added Variety Tools on Jane Street...)

Yuri.
There's a new Princess Auto opening in Scarborough, at McCowan and Milner, in the plaza where the Lick's Homeburgers is and Outback Steakhouse was.
https://maps.google.ca/maps?q=43+Mi...tario+M1S+3P8&t=m&z=16&lci=com.google.webcams

WhiskeyJack

TDI
2006 Jetta TDI Special Edition
yea id like to add a few places to this map too.
anyone got any TDI mechanics they would recommend in the Scarborough area?

Airbus320

TDI
2010 Jetta TDI
Glad I stumbled on this thread, I just brought home my 2010 TDI to Burlington from Charlotte, NC and was looking for good places in the GTA.

EuroMotorsports

Vendor , w/Business number
Please add EURO MOTORSPORTS

www.euromotorsports.ca

They have over 40 Volkswagen TDI`s in stock and a Diesel mechanic on site.

We have USA and Canadian Volkswagen auctions playing live on TV screens right in the main office area, wholesale prices with condition reports and carproofs just a few clicks away.

5553 DUNDAS ST WEST, TORONTO, M9B 1B8

ask for Gus or Pete

come by and say hello.

Kaitlyn2004

TDI
Audi Q5
I'm GOING to be new to diesel this weekend - any reason the Esso at Bathurst/Lakeshore or the Esso at Lakeshore E/Carlaw are not listed?

Terrific-In-Tahoma

Veteran Member
TDI
'01 ALH Jetta M5 / 05 BEW Jetta Wagon A4
I'm GOING to be new to diesel this weekend - any reason the Esso at Bathurst/Lakeshore or the Esso at Lakeshore E/Carlaw are not listed?
Most likely that they have not been identified as selling Diesel or that anyone can recommend their service IF they also have service bays.

Just a Guess at this point.
-R:)

DumpInfo

Veteran Member
TDI
2006 Golf TDI
Any decent shops in the Durham Region area? Looking around Oshawa (North)/Courtice/Bowmanville area? Have dealt with Vanderheydens Garage in the past but looking for what else is out there.