Injector Calibration for Canadians.

derek5120

Veteran Member
TDI
2003 jetta GLS
Hey guys, first let me say I started a thread in the Ontario section asking for some help, but didn't get any replies. I fully understand if a admin takes this down.

I recently got some 1019dlc nozzles and I've sourced some lower km injectors to use for minimum down time. Does anyone know of a shop in Ontario that will calibrate these injectors properly? The searching I've done points to Giles performance diesel in Markham, but is there another shop around that will do them if he's too busy. I usually deal with a company called Rovan diesel through work, they don't have the equipment to adjust them properly however.

Any help would be much appreciated.

Rayovac

TDI
2003 Golf, 2003 Jetta Wagon, 2005 Passat Wagon
I emailed Giles about mounting 1019s on supplied injectors and he quoted $75 per nozzle.

I also emailed with Jack Roffel at Chatham Fuel Injection Service who said they did a fair bit of TDI work. He estimated fitting the nozzles would require about 2 hours of time at $104/hr.

G2 GofF

TDI
2011 Jetta
I'm from Edmonton as well, recently sent injectors out to Giles... It seems like a shop could find a bit of work doing these Tdi's in Alberta.

john.jackson9213

Top Post Dawg
TDI
1996 B4V
I emailed Giles about mounting 1019s on supplied injectors and he quoted $75 per nozzle.

I also emailed with Jack Roffel at Chatham Fuel Injection Service who said they did a fair bit of TDI work. He estimated fitting the nozzles would require about 2 hours of time at $104/hr.

So is Giles quoting JUST mounting? Or is it mounting and a pop test? Or is it mounting, and a flow calibration written report?

Rayovac

TDI
2003 Golf, 2003 Jetta Wagon, 2005 Passat Wagon
So is Giles quoting JUST mounting? Or is it mounting and a pop test? Or is it mounting, and a flow calibration written report?
I asked for a quote for properly setting my existing injectors and mounting new nozzles. For $300, I would assume a full set up.

derek5120

Veteran Member
TDI
2003 jetta GLS
I was told the same thing, he also said it would be same day if I dropped them off the night before. He does have a cardinal box if people wanted to ship to him for cheap. He's a good dude.