York Region GTG

Purch

Veteran Member
TDI
2013 Golf TDI 6spd
Hey guys, the nice weather is (sorta) upon us and I was thinking it would be a good idea to plan a gtg for us North York/Durham folk. I was thinking Aurora would be a good centralized area but we can further discuss location and time...as long as it has frosty beverages of course. :) :)
Let's hear what everyone has to say.

Purch

Veteran Member
TDI
2013 Golf TDI 6spd
Not sure about date, maybe a weekday evening this week or next? Whenever is best for everyone.
As for location, maybe someone that lives in the Aurora area can suggest a good place.
If people want to wrench, we could do that, I was just thinking more of a hang out, put some faces to screen names kinda thing. I'm cool with whatever.

OmegaRenegade

Vendor
TDI
2004 Jetta
wrenching meets are only ever good at someones house. Public Parking lots its generally frowned upon. I'd say keep this to a meet and greet.

BuzzKen

Vendor , w/Business number
TDI
'10 Touareg TDI, '09 335D, '10 X5D
In Aurora, Bayview and Hollandview Trail. There is a shoppers drug mart parking lot that is always completely empty. And coincidentally a St.Louis bar and grill. :p

BuzzKen

TDI
Next week one evening maybe? Keep an eye on the weather and pick a day when we get closer.

DumpInfo

Veteran Member
TDI
2006 Golf TDI
Why not post a date, time, location of the meet and a number list of who's actually attending...

I typically go to the meets on vortex but tdi meets would be neat to attend :)

BuzzKen

TDI
Thursday, April 12, 7:00ish. Bayview Ave and Hollandview Trail, Shoppers drug mart parking lot. How does that sound to everyone?

1)Buzzken

canux

Veteran Member
TDI
2013 Beetle TDI
Sounds good. I will have taken the Passat in for its BSM upgrade that morning so I will have the Golf.

1) Buzzken
2) tdi-golfer
3) canux (Steve)

clamb

Veteran Member
TDI
2011 Golf Wagon; 2010 Golf Wagon
Not in for this one but maybe up for a cruise in May? Saturdays are best for me usually. Have fun.

mrvermin

Veteran Member
TDI
2001 Jetta TDI
You do know that this really should be called a York Region Meet, instead of a North York Meet LOL:p

North York is actually within the City of Toronto :rolleyes:

LOL

MrVermin

mrvermin

Veteran Member
TDI
2001 Jetta TDI
So does that mean you're comin out or what??
Sorry, this week, no... :(

Car is in Bramgate VW getting Rust warranty work done on the rear driver's side fender, so I have no car this week. :(

Next week, after I get it back... ;)

MrVermin

Purch

Veteran Member
TDI
2013 Golf TDI 6spd
You do know that this really should be called a York Region Meet, instead of a North York Meet LOL:p

North York is actually within the City of Toronto :rolleyes:

LOL

MrVermin
Yes, I realized that I should have chosen a better title after I had already posted.

OmegaRenegade

Vendor
TDI
2004 Jetta
aight i'll try to make an appearance also. Keep a look out for a silver jetta with silver wheels and a roof rack... thats me.