Some of the forum sections are inoperative!

GoFaster

Moderator at Large
TDI
2006 Jetta TDI
Freeeeeeeeed! HEEEEEEEEEEELP!!!

When you try to open the General TDI Engine Discussion section, it complains about a missing character in a file someplace. One of the other forums is doing something like that, too. AAAACK!

Brian

tadc

Top Post Dawg
TDI
Golf GLS TDI, '01, Black
Content-type: text/html
Software error:
Can't find string terminator '"' anywhere before EOF at /home/fred/ubb/NonCGI/Forum3/forum_3.threads line 5651.

For help, please send mail to the webmaster (fred@abahn.bc.ca), giving this error message and the time and date of the error. Content-type: text/html

Software error:
[Mon Sep 24 19:14:15 2001] ultimatebb.cgi: Can't find string terminator '"' anywhere before EOF at /home/fred/ubb/NonCGI/Forum3/forum_3.threads line 5651.
Compilation failed in require at /home/fred/ubb/cgi-bin/ubb_forum.cgi line 183.

For help, please send mail to the webmaster (fred@abahn.bc.ca), giving this error message and the time and date of the error.

NYTDI

Veteran Member
TDI
1999.5 Golf TDI AUTOMATIC trans. GLS w/PLX package silver/black cloth
Fuels and lubes & General TDI Discussion - emailed error messages to Fred yesterday

NYTDI

Veteran Member
TDI
1999.5 Golf TDI AUTOMATIC trans. GLS w/PLX package silver/black cloth
Also Upgrades (non TDI related) is down w/the same sort of message

dparnell

Top Post Dawg
TDI
2003 Jetta Wagon
DITTO!!! Fred seems to have HUA Syndrome!!!

Content-type: text/html
Software error:
Can't find string terminator '"' anywhere before EOF at /home/fred/ubb/NonCGI/Forum3/forum_3.threads line 5651.

For help, please send mail to the webmaster (fred@abahn.bc.ca), giving this error message and the time and date of the error. Content-type: text/html

Software error:
[Wed Sep 26 18:27:44 2001] ultimatebb.cgi: Can't find string terminator '"' anywhere before EOF at /home/fred/ubb/NonCGI/Forum3/forum_3.threads line 5651.
Compilation failed in require at /home/fred/ubb/cgi-bin/ubb_forum.cgi line 183.

For help, please send mail to the webmaster (fred@abahn.bc.ca), giving this error message and the time and date of the error.

VeeDubTDI

Wanderluster, Traveler, TDIClub Enthusiast
TDI
‘18 Tesla Model 3D+, ‘14 Cadillac ELR, ‘13 Fiat 500e
now it does it in the fuels & lubricants section.
oh well, guess this problem won't be fixed until fred gets back from vacation

DeafBug

Gone but Never Forgotten: Requiescat In Pace
TDI
2001 NB
Fred probably did this intentionally!
So he doesn't have too much work to do when he gets back.
When he gets back he will put that missing character back in. Viola! Back on on-line!

Just kidding of course.

I too can't access the same forum sections mentioned above.

The day I know it got fixed is the day I see the TDIFest 2001 Head count ASAP link on the top is gone.

Dana Hanchett

Veteran Member
TDI
I left a message for Fred about the 2 threads that do not work a couple of days ago. I didn't know he was on vacation. If I had I wouldn't have left the message. When will he be back from from his well deserved vacation ? anyone know ?

Jane

Veteran Member
Fred should be back this weekend. Fred, Nicole & I were in LA yesterday. They saw me off at the airport (I flew home from LA), and then started their drive home. I'm sure Fred will look into these problems when he returns.

VW Derf

Administrator
Staff member
TDI
2010 Blue Graphite Pearl Golf Variant
Still catching up on emails and stuff. This stuff should all be fixed. I suspect there are a couple of messed up accounts, to which I won't be able to get fixed until Tuesday. Sorry guys.

Also things seem to back up and working tonight after some upgrades.

cheers,

Fred