FS: 03 Golf GL 5sp. Silver 40K miles

Eck

Veteran Member
TDI
Golf TDI 2003 reflex silver 2dr, 5 speed
Hip001
I'm sorry, I don't have any pics with the rims on the car. You might have to search in the archives and you'll find it.
The range I get is app. 750 miles with a heavy foot. The tank is vented so I usually fill up 15.3+ gallons for 740+ miles. The tank holds app. 16.5 I believe. I could easily get 50+mpg but the ave. speed on California freeways is at least 80 and I don't want be passed by everybody.
Thank you for looking,
Ed

cfm56

Veteran Member
TDI
2014 Jetta TDI SportWagen
tastefully modded and clean looking. Goodluck on the sale and if i didnt have my mk3 tdi i would def be interested.

BioFuelsDude

Veteran Member
TDI
2015 Jetta SE TDI/DSG
This bastard (no offense) has got a TWO DOOR TDI Golf. 17K is awesome for the condition and mileage, let alone a TWO DOOR! Wow... hold on, I'm robbing the nearest bank. Ill be in california in 3 days!! That is if "they" dont get me first. LoL.

CarlUman

Veteran Member
TDI
13 Touareg
BioFuelsDude said:
This bastard (no offense) has got a TWO DOOR TDI Golf. 17K is awesome for the condition and mileage, let alone a TWO DOOR! Wow... hold on, I'm robbing the nearest bank. Ill be in california in 3 days!! That is if "they" dont get me first. LoL.
Dang, wondered who that was scoping my bank... find your own bank to rob :cool: