Audi A3 Dieselgate -- Info

PeteZ06

Veteran Member
TDI
E320 CDI
A3 is gone, super easy process.

Walked out with a hair over $24,100 for my 2011 A3 which I paid $15000 for 18 months ago, not a bad investment!

doc5339

TDI
2011 Audi A3 S-Line TDI
A3 is gone, super easy process.

Walked out with a hair over $24,100 for my 2011 A3 which I paid $15000 for 18 months ago, not a bad investment!
CONGRATULATIONS!!!

We are stuck back at Step #15 (again) "waiting on your mail." It appears that we may have purchased after the September cut-off date. We have no other documents to send, and we really don't know what happens from here?

What is frustrating is that we were all "green" on Step #15 for several months, got different replies every time we called. One VAG BuyBack Rep said that the previous owner owned the A3 through the cut off date, just have no idea where to go from here and have heard nothing back from the attorney?

Diverb

Veteran Member
TDI
2015 Golf SE 6mt
Haha, mine gets returned June 23. I really hate to give it up, but the amount of money VW/Audi is offering was to hard to turn down

Terry270

Veteran Member
TDI
03 golf, 10 A3
Haha, mine gets returned June 23. I really hate to give it up, but the amount of money VW/Audi is offering was to hard to turn down
I hear that. I'm sure you considered going the fix route now that they approved the 2015's right?

Diverb

Veteran Member
TDI
2015 Golf SE 6mt
I hear that. I'm sure you considered going the fix route now that they approved the 2015's right?
I don't want the fix, I'm deleted and the car runs amazing. Truth is I want to install a boat lift and that's about $15,000. I really don't need 3 vehicles. I'll keep my truck and Jeep and turn the A3 in.

Terry270

Veteran Member
TDI
03 golf, 10 A3
I don't want the fix, I'm deleted and the car runs amazing. Truth is I want to install a boat lift and that's about $15,000. I really don't need 3 vehicles. I'll keep my truck and Jeep and turn the A3 in.
I hear that lol. I've been seeing your posts over on CF lately. Been poking around in the 4th gen section since I bought a 2012 srw 3500 a few months back and recognized the username

Diverb

Veteran Member
TDI
2015 Golf SE 6mt
I hear that lol. I've been seeing your posts over on CF lately. Been poking around in the 4th gen section since I bought a 2012 srw 3500 a few months back and recognized the username

Ahhh ok cool. Lots of good guys and great information on CF forum. I've saved a lot of money over the years from the info on CF forum. I use the same screen name on a lot of forums I belong too. Easy for me to remember, lol