www.tdiclub.com

Economy - Longevity - Performance
The #1 Source of TDI Information on the Web!
Forums Articles Links Meets
Orders TDI Club Cards TDIFest 2016 Gone, but not forgotten VAG-Com List Unit Conversions TDIClub Chat Thank You

Go Back   TDIClub Forums > Classifieds/For Sale/Wanted > Vendor & GroupBuy items for sale

Vendor & GroupBuy items for sale VW TDI/Diesel related items for sale by vendors and Groupbuys. The only commercial posts to these forums are that of Vendors with TDI related equipment. To start a post, you must be a Registered Vendor. You may periodically post a note about products you may have for sale/services so long you indicate clearly you are from the company selling these products/services. The right to discontinue this practice & remove excessive posts remains with the operators of TDIClub. Please note there is also a webpage of TDI Vendors" Group-buys are permited if sponsored by a registered vendor.

Old August 17th, 2017, 13:32   #151
Frans
TDIClub Enthusiast
Vendor
w/Business number

TDI(s): Golf MK2 TDI

Quote:
Originally Posted by hevster1 View Post
E-mailed and Pmed. No response. As a business owner, I simply do not have the time to chase after people.
Just replied to the PM. Didn't receive any email
Old August 25th, 2017, 07:31   #152
Victor Huge
Veteran Member

TDI(s): 2001 Jetta

Hi there, i sent an email about the VNT17 in the vnt15 housing, do you have them available and are they rebuilt?
Victor Huge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old September 11th, 2017, 09:15   #153
ARCJr
Veteran Member

Fuel Economy: 49ish average

Just wanted to summarize my experience with Frans.

After much back and forth via email to verify what I was looking for, I purchased an EUH code transmission for my Mk4 Golf TDI via PayPal on the 7th of August for $470 including paypal fees and shipping.

It was shipped Fedex on August 18th with an expected arrival of August 24th.

It arrived early on August 22nd, and was placed in my garage by the FedEx guy, much appreciated by my wife.

It arrived on a small pallet secured by about a dozen metal straps, and then covered in a heavy gauge plastic wrapping (picture an opaque vacuum sealed zip loc bag, but several times as thick).

It arrived looking relatively clean and undamaged and with a good condition clutch release lever and clutch release / throwout bearing attached. There was a tiny amount of gear oil still in it, though I only noticed when I placed the trans on its side.

I just finished installing it and driving it, and it drives very well. Smooth accurate engagement in all gears.

TL;DR - It took a while to receive the transmission, but I'm very satisfied and would order from him again, especially for the price paid.
'98 Jetta TDI - Gone
'00 Golf "GTD"
ARCJr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old September 12th, 2017, 18:24   #154
drucifer
Veteran Member

I see pricing for injectors that go on VE motors but no mention of unit injectors for PD. Are they available?
drucifer is online now   Reply With Quote