FS: 2012 Sportwagen TDI - 6 spd - 47k

ncsuengineer1

TDI
2012 JSW TDI 6M
FS: 2012 Sportwagen TDI - 6 spd - 47k mi - North Carolina - Raleigh

I have been a long time TDI enthusiast (+10 yrs) and mechanic (15yrs). I currently have a 2012 Sportwagen TDI w/ 6 spd that I am looking to sell. It is a one owner, never smoked in, 47,xxx mi car. By no means do I need or want to get rid of it, but family dynamics are changing and I would like to get my wife something with a little more room. Car has 0 issues, ~15k on tires, extended warranty, first 3 maintenance on VW, 40k maintenance by myself with Oil change, fuel filter change (used VagCom), air filter, cabin filter, etc. I have recently purchased 50k items from idparts.com, but have not had the time to put the car on our lift and do the work.
Includes:
Car-Go containment system w/ full floor mats
NC - Legal Tint ~35%
Diesel Geek Skid Plate
Extended Warranty - Exp. 10/10/17 or 90k miles - Fully Transferable
Ross Tech - Micro CAN - (I can't use it with the Q5)
Condition of car is above average for a daily driver, however there are a few small blemishes. I didn't detail the car for the pictures because I did not want to represent the car as something it is not (no armor-all and other crap).
$14,500
I am currently looking at a few Q5 TDIs - so diesel all the way for me! Car is located in Eastern North Carolina. Willing to meet in Raleigh or anywhere reasonable on East Coast. Feel free to call me at anytime 252-422-3831 Thanks, Alex

Last edited:

ncsuengineer1

TDI
2012 JSW TDI 6M
Bump

Any interest in a low mile TDI?

I'm sure many flee at the term "mechanic" but I have been working on my personal, family, and friends TDIs doing everything from timing belt kits & dsg oil changes to performance mods for the past 9 years.

JettaTDISportwagon

Veteran Member
TDI
2012 SportWagon 6spd Manual TDI ( Gone to the great yard in the sky) 2000 Jetta 5spd TDI 264k Miles and counting 2015 Passat TDI SE DSG Stock for- now...
Very nice!

suparag

Veteran Member
TDI
None now.
Sorry, where is Morehead City? Closest big city/state would help people if they are interested.

ncsuengineer1

TDI
2012 JSW TDI 6M
Small town indeed! I am 1.5 hours North of Wilmington and 2.5 hours Southeast of Raleigh. I frequent Raleigh so I can bring car to RDU for anyone that wanted to pick up the car after flying in or for anyone that wanted to meet closer to their locale.