97 Audi A6 AEL (5 Cyl) Tdi 6 Speed manual

DangerBoy

TDI
2010 BMW X5 35d, 1997 A6 Wagon AEL 2.5L TDI quattro 01E Six Speed Manual (Salvaged 2018)
Hi everyone!

I'm selling my A6 wagon.

Beautiful car that gets amazing fuel economy and has not only quattro AWD, but the bulletproof euro diesel 01E 6 speed manual transmission.

http://forums.tdiclub.com/showthread.php?t=373925

Car has leather, everything electrical works and even has retrofitted Honda S2000 HID headlights in the OEM housings. Visually it looks identical, but the headlights are amazing. You can adjust the height of them from inside the car with the Euro headlight adjustment switch. Fog lights activate as daytime running lights instead of the HID's, the HID only come on when you turn on the main headlights.

Any questions or comments please contact me. This was a huge project and I want this car to go to a good home. On the highway I've surpassed over 1000 km on a fill, I think if you ran it low enough you could get more like 1100 or more.

It also has a remote operable Webasto diesel fired coolant heater built in. I wired it so it starts the climate control system and preheats the interior as well as the engine. Works very well.

This car is one of a kind and looks great!

Please contact me if you are interested in discussing the car and if you would like to make me an offer.

Regards,

Dave

50harleyrider

Top Post Dawg
TDI
2005 B5.5 TDI/geared BSM, BV43A turbo,stage 2 TDTUNING. 2005 5sp manual passat tdi stage 2 tdtuning,BSM delete. 2015 Passat TDI 6sp manual.
Your link doesn't have photos

DangerBoy

TDI
2010 BMW X5 35d, 1997 A6 Wagon AEL 2.5L TDI quattro 01E Six Speed Manual (Salvaged 2018)
Anyone that might be interested please send me a message with your contact info and I'll send you a bunch. I don't have them online to link to this forum right now, I'm not sure what happened to the linked images from the swap thread.

It a dark metallic blue wagon in great shape. Black leather inside.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Audi_A6#/media/File:97_A6_Avant.png

Almost identical to this I found on the Wikipedia A6 page, only different OEM alloy wheels, and that license plate holder has been removed.