for sale 2003 jetta wagon

whitedog

Veteran Member
TDI
2004 Jetta that I fill by myself
Welcome to TDI Club. Wonderful first post.

Questions that people will want to know:

What is the maintenance history on this car? Who worked on? Do you have pictures of the interior? Maintenance history? Any rust issues? Smoker? Animals? Maintenance history?

Havehammer

TDI
2003 Jetta wagon
Replaced timing belt twice. Changed oil with synthetic every 5 to 7 k. Conway auto did work early on when they retired Chris Smith at Black Hawk Auto did the work. Interior is in good shape ask for photos. Never ever ever smoked in. No animals ever made a mess in the vehicle. I tried my best to give this car the maintenance it deserved. It's still a great car and will be wonderful for the right person.

Last edited:

benIV

Veteran Member
TDI
2003 PG 5m Jetta GL Sedan, 2003 RS 5m Jetta GLS Wagon (Golf Variant)
when were the 2 timing belt changes done (at what mileage)

benIV

Veteran Member
TDI
you mentioned pics of the interior... how may we see them

PhDwannabe

Veteran Member
TDI
2003 Golf & 1998 Jetta - Both Sold :(
Pics Pics Pics!!

Plenty of people here would be interested in this car (including me) if you can provide full pics. Interior, engine, better exterior. It's tough to gauge the firm asking price with two basic pics.

In the East and Midwest prices of TDIs are much lower than historic prices, so asking a firm $4500 for a car with that many miles is a tough sell. Especially with very few pics and little information.

benIV

Veteran Member
TDI
that's what i was waiting for. i wanted to get a look at it. i'm willing to fly somewhere to find what i'm looking for, but i'm not going to do that if i can't get a good starting point withpics and info.

if it's still for sale, let me know.