04 jetta wagon tdi 215k miles $4200

VWDAVID

Veteran Member
TDI
02 golf tdi
http://jacksonville.craigslist.org/cto/5402389783.html

04 jetta tdi wagon new cam, lifters, and cam bearings. If he leaves the tune in it it will need and upgraded clutch. You buy what ever clutch you want he will install it for free.
mods are pd150 injectors from arl engine , pd 150 intake and race pipe egr delete, smart actuator delete and has a vnt 15 on it from an alh. It has new audi tt control arm bushings.

Timing belt kit has 30k miles on it.
The only bad this car has are rust on lower kick pannel. Has a bullet hole in the hood from the people in the hood shooting guns in the air on new years. Has a scratch down drivers door and a scrape on the rear bumper.
Car is mechanically sound.
Car is in jax fl email or call, text or email Krout

krouttdi@gmail.com or 904-two three seven-forty four twenty five

car is getting new vr6 clutch and flywheel this week. Also getting front struts and bushings price is 4400 now firm or he keeps it.

Last edited:

Turb0

Veteran Member
TDI
MK4 GLS Wagon TDI
I sent you a text with a 305 number a few weeks ago. I'm waiting on the buyer of my MK3 to pay up. As soon as he pays, I'm your guy.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

VWDAVID

Veteran Member
TDI
02 golf tdi
car is still avaialble its getting new vr6 clutch and single mass flywheel this week. Also putting some front struts and bushing on it at the same time. price is 4400 now or he will keep it.