FS: 2005 VW Passat Wagon TDI - Ontario, Canada

VPET

TDI
2005 VW Passat Wagon
CAR SOLD. Brand new VW Dealer installed engine with 0 KM and 20,000 KM and/or 1 year warranty. New front brakes and rotors. Fully Loaded Options: Cruise Control, Air conditioning, Alloy wheels, AM/FM/CD stereo, Anti-lock brakes, Block heater, Cruise control, Driver air bag, Dual air bag, Heated mirrors, Heated seats, Keyless entry, Panoramic sunroof, Passenger Air Bag, Power brakes, Power locks, Power mirrors, Power seat, Power steering, Power windows, Rear defroster, Side impact air bag, Split Folding Rear Seats, Tilt steering, & Hitch. Black exterior with Beige Leather interior. Certified & Used car package. Pictures will be posted on Kijiji & Auto Trader in 24 hours. :)

Last edited:

notjoshing

TDI
Jetta TDI wagon, 2005, shadow blue
I'm interested in this vehicle, but I'm wondering what would need to be done to get the car into the US. Also, if you can let us know pricing, the original trim line, any modifications, that would be great.

Thanks!

Josh

VPET

TDI
2005 VW Passat Wagon
I'm interested in this vehicle, but I'm wondering what would need to be done to get the car into the US. Also, if you can let us know pricing, the original trim line, any modifications, that would be great.

Thanks!

Josh
Please send me a PM with an email address if you would like to see pictures. I am asking $15,900. You would have to contact US custom borders to ask for the paperwork.