FS: 2004 Jetta Wagon GLS TDI Automatic (Only 38k Miles!) - Phoenix, AZ

Jetiwarrior

TDI
2004 Jetta Wagon GLS
SOLD: 2004 Jetta Wagon GLS TDI Automatic (Only 38k Miles!) - Phoenix, AZ

SOLD

This car has been in the family since new. My father-in-law put only 22,000 miles on by the time he sold it to me in 2014.

Excellent condition, thoroughly maintained with all maintenance performed by myself or at a VW dealer. VW spec 505.01 oil or Mobil 1 TDT always used.

• 38,000 miles (yes, you read that correctly)
  • Clean title with no liens
  • New timing belt (with vendor kit) installed in 2014 at 22,000 miles
  • Diesel Geek panzer skid plate
  • Premium Moonsoon sound system
  • Moonroof
The car has been in one accident at 24,000 miles - it was hit while stationary in the left front tire, fender, and door. Insurance company paid to have it repaired at a high quality body shop. It was not totaled, and the title is clean (not salvage). I have complete documentation including an itemized list of all parts replaced. The only parts damaged were cosmetic and suspension components, in addition to the left half axle. No engine or transmission parts needed to be replaced.

The only problems with the car are a tear on the side of the driver's seat and a minor tear in the front passenger's seat.

Selling because I retired and no longer need the car.

$6,500. Please PM if interested.

Full Picture Album

Last edited:

nomorotors

Veteran Member
TDI
99.5 Jetta 5-Speed, 01 Jetta 5-Speed, 02 Jetta 5-Speed Conversion, 04 Passat 5-Speed Conversion, 05 Passat 5-Speed Conversion, 05 Passat Wagon
Beautiful black wagon.
What a shame with the seats.
Good job with your pictures.
-Jason

Last edited:

JDSwan87

Black Swamp Thing
TDI
2001 Jetta TDI, 5 speed Lagoon Blue Metallic(sold); 2005 Jetta TDI Wagon auto
This car has been in the family since new. My father-in-law put only 22,000 miles on by the time he sold it to me in 2014.

Excellent condition, thoroughly maintained with all maintenance performed by myself or at a VW dealer. VW spec 505.01 oil or Mobil 1 TDT always used.

• 38,000 miles (yes, you read that correctly)
  • Clean title with no liens
  • New timing belt (with vendor kit) installed in 2014 at 22,000 miles
  • Diesel Geek panzer skid plate
  • Premium Moonsoon sound system
  • Moonroof
The car has been in one accident at 24,000 miles - it was hit while stationary in the left front tire, fender, and door. Insurance company paid to have it repaired at a high quality body shop. It was not totaled, and the title is clean (not salvage). I have complete documentation including an itemized list of all parts replaced. The only parts damaged were cosmetic and suspension components, in addition to the left half axle. No engine or transmission parts needed to be replaced.

The only problems with the car are a tear on the side of the driver's seat and a minor tear in the front passenger's seat.

Selling because I retired and no longer need the car.

$6,500. Please PM if interested.

Full Picture Album

Saved for reference

JDSwan87

Black Swamp Thing
TDI
2001 Jetta TDI, 5 speed Lagoon Blue Metallic(sold); 2005 Jetta TDI Wagon auto
I sold it on Craigslist but I did get several inquiries on this site
Care to disclose the sale price publicly? I ask because many people have a hard time finding concrete actual sale prices for TDI variant cars.