Camshaft replacement

alireza57

TDI
touran
Not much VCDS can reliably tell you until you get the engine running, and I'm personally not sure disconnecting the injector harness helps much here... you want to know if it's firing.

Can you hear the in-tank fuel pump running for 5-10 seconds when you first turn the key to ON (may have to lift the back seat to hear it well)?

It's not uncommon for the in-tank pump to fail; the car will still run fine...for years...until the tandem pump loses prime for some reason. :)
My car is 1.9tdi touran 2009 7seater isit going to be under 2 rear seat or I best to look at service manual

Sent from my CLT-L09 using Tapatalk

alireza57

TDI
touran
My car is 1.9tdi touran 2009 7seater isit going to be under 2 rear seat or I best to look at service manual

I just been and when I turn the key 1 turn I can hear the noise from the rear for like 2 second so I think the fuel pump in tank does works

alireza57

TDI
touran
Not much VCDS can reliably tell you until you get the engine running, and I'm personally not sure disconnecting the injector harness helps much here... you want to know if it's firing.

Can you hear the in-tank fuel pump running for 5-10 seconds when you first turn the key to ON (may have to lift the back seat to hear it well)?

It's not uncommon for the in-tank pump to fail; the car will still run fine...for years...until the tandem pump loses prime for some reason. :)
Hello mate
Managed to start the car as good as b4
I want to apply some treadlock on tensioner bolt isit possible to do it by undo the bolt and apply or it going to loose its tension and need to be time again will this possible without remove the engine mount?