Fuel Recommendations in Phoenix, AZ

ItsPhilD

TDI
2013 Golf 2dr DSG w/Tech Pkg, Nav, & Sunroof
For those of you living here in the valley, what brand of fuel are you have the most success with? I am living in the north valley near where the 51 meets the 101. I see quite a few stations have pumps but I remember from back in the day fuel was critical.

ItsPhilD

TDI
Seriously...

Seriously, 144 views and not one reply? Just wanting to know if there are any brands to steer clear of. For example, BMW Motorcycle dealerships tell you to steer clear of Shell gasoline because it eats away at the polymer fuel cell and clogs the injectors, etc. Appreciate all input.

pebjr

Veteran Member
TDI
2009 Jetta; 2015 Golf S
Not sure if this has any significant meaning, but I use Shell diesel 90 % + of the time. I also use a Wynn's Diesel fuel treatment on all fill ups. I currently have 239,000 + on my 2009 Jetta...

ItsPhilD

TDI
Not sure if this has any significant meaning, but I use Shell diesel 90 % + of the time. I also use a Wynn's Diesel fuel treatment on all fill ups. I currently have 239,000 + on my 2009 Jetta...
Yes, that does help. But I was hoping to hear from some owners here in the desert of Phoenix what they've had luck with.

Brad95

Veteran Member
TDI
2013 Passat TDI SE Manual since 09/28/12-04/05/18, 2015 Passat TDI SE Manual Since 03/29/2018
i normally use QT when ever possible, one on thomas &24th st, another one on 101 & southern exit, also one on 51st ave & I10 truck stop (if i am on west end of town) if not, Shell or Chevron. other than that once in a while i dose with power service diesel kleen (White bottle) or Standyne Performance formula..

ItsPhilD

TDI
i normally use QT when ever possible, one on thomas &24th st, another one on 101 & southern exit, also one on 51st ave & I10 truck stop (if i am on west end of town) if not, Shell or Chevron. other than that once in a while i dose with power service diesel kleen (White bottle) or Standyne Performance formula..

Thanks Brad [emoji1360]

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk