Lowest Pricing on Quality Timing Belt Kits + $600 installed for most in Hatboro, PA

annieneff

Veteran Member
TDI
1983.5 Westfalia tdi (afn), with flipped 5 speed V6 (dvz) transmission
No ahu/1z? We need smoking timing belt deals too...

ivebeengruvn

TDI
2001 golf gls tdi
Roman vw man in hatsboro,pa.

Hello,my name is Rocky Culpepper I had a bad experience with a mechanic operating out of the bethlehem and allentown.craigslist listiings he didn't do what I had asked him to do and I had to get my car towed back home.He also didn't have all the parts some nuts and bolts and screws were missing even a bracket to the motor mount as well. And then I found Roman vw man in hatsboro, pa. This gentlmen helped me with the help of a surgeon in the operating room and a lot of information and advice about the car. He had found all of the missing nuts and bolts and screws even a bracket from the motor mount. I just wanted to let the tdi community know that yes there's a good vw mechanic in hatsboro, pa. And his name is Roman, thanks for your time and patience with my situation. God bless you rocky

redoilcan

TDI
Candy red mk4 ALH jetta
Bump for a great seller. Very Knowledgeable. My go to when repairs are over my head.

- Kyle

purediesel

Veteran Member
TDI
MK4 Jetta big build ALH, NMS B7 15' Passat EA288
Price on alh kit without can seal shipped to Ohio 45812? Have all the tty bolts?