• The TDIClub classifieds section is a heavily trafficked section of the forum that encompasses want-to-buy (WTB) and for-sale (FS) threads for the entire world. Due to the demanding nature and fast pace of this section, it is imperative that you know and understand the rules. It is also important to remember that this is the only parts classifieds section.

Cross-posting and posting classifieds in the regional sections (except the dedicated thread in Ontario) is not permitted.

Multiple items should be sold in one thread. Make sure to provide a description for all items in your post along with pictures and prices. If you start multiple threads with individual items, they will be locked or combined at the discretion of the moderators.

Here is a quick outline of the classifieds section rules. If you don't follow these rules, you subject yourself to thread deletion, thread combination, infractions, or posting privilege revocation.

Thread titles:
    • Put FS or WTB in your thread title. This will let other users know if you are selling or buying.
    • Briefly describe what you are selling. Thread titles have limited space. Be as descriptive, yet succinct, as possible.
    • Put your location in the title.
    • If space allows, put your price in the title

Title example (single item): "FS: 2004 Mk4/BEW cylinder head - Portland, OR - $500"
    Title example (multiple items): "FS: MK6 fog lights, front bumper, headlights, grill - Detroit, MI"
    Title example (car part-out): "FS: Mk3 Jetta parting out engine & interior - Dallas, TX"

Thread text descriptions and pictures:
    • All for-sale threads must include pictures of the items that you are selling. One picture is sufficient, but multiple pictures with different angles will help buyers. A picture is worth a thousand words. If you don't know how to post pictures on TDIClub, see this thread: http://forums.tdiclub.com/showthread.php?t=286691
    • All for-sale threads must include a description. We don't charge per-word, so be as descriptive as possible. The more information you can provide, the easier it will be for buyers.
    • All for-sale threads must include a price. Auctions and bidding are not allowed. If you want to auction something off, use eBay.
    No picture, no price, NO SALE!

Thread maintenance/updates/bumps:
    • When you sell something, update your thread with "SOLD!" Moderators will close the thread and update the title.
    • If you have multiple items for sale, update your thread as each item has been sold. When everything has been sold, updated the thread with "ALL ITEMS SOLD!" Moderators will close the thread and update the title when all items have been sold.
    • If you bump your thread, please delete old bumps by clicking on EDIT and then deleting the old bump. This will reduce clutter in your thread and make it easier to read. It also makes you look less desperate.
    • If you drop your price, please update your first post in addition to posting the new price. If you would like the thread title changed, click on the report post icon and let a moderator know what you would like the title changed to.

Moderator intervention and infraction points:
    Moderators will be monitoring the classifieds section. If a moderator determines that you have not been following the rules listed above, corrections will be made and infraction points will be assessed to your account.

What is an infraction point? Simple - it's a system of keeping track of user behavior. A moderator can assign a point value based on the severity of the infraction, as well as an expiration date on the points assessed. If you accumulate a certain number of points, the system will auto-ban you for a predefined amount of time. The more points you accumulate, the longer your ban period will be.

One example of points is as follows: multiple threads will be combined into a single thread, with the number of infraction points assessed corresponding to the number of threads merged. If we merge four threads into one, then you will be assessed four points that expire in 30 days. When you reach five points, the system will auto-ban you for one day.*

*This is an example based on the current infraction system structure. We reserve the right to modify the infraction system at any time without notice or updates to this announcement.

Thank you for your cooperation, and good luck with your sales and searches! :)

-TDIClub Administration

Buyer/seller feedback thread

Turbodude1

Veteran Member
TDI
1999.5 Golf 2dr. RCII, sprint 520s, shine susp
I bought from: GotEuroCorrado
Date of Transaction: Aug 2012
Comments:Bought an intake elbow. The part arrive clean & in excellent shape. :cool:

xbiker423

Veteran Member
TDI
2003 Jetta Wagon GL
I bought from: BIO-PWR
Date of Transaction: Sept 2012
Comments:BIO-PWR was a local seller, and was open to the offer of meeting in person, AND reducing the cost of an IDParts upper IC pipe. He also, very nicely, took me for a spin in his modded '01 Golf. We chatted about TDIs for a bit (in the pouring rain in a CVS parking lot) and then we both went on our way.

Herm TDI

Vendor
Richmond, Maine...The far side of Witsend
TDI
2002 Golf GLS Malone Stage 3, P+520 nozzles, 11MM Inj pump, Sachs VR6 clutch, Stelth Race Pipe, Immo Deleat, EGR Deleat
Junk Radio

As per my prior thread consering Pavel Sotskov and the radio that he sold to me.

His comments consering this transaction:
...Hi Herman,
Thanks for taking the time to start this public forum for our discussion. I hope this will help clear up the radio transaction. First, I’d like to point out that I am a financially contributing member of TDIClub, and a TDI enthusiast. I confess, that I have not dealt with TDIs as long as you have, mostly because I have not been alive as long as you have, but that’s nether here nor there.

Last week, I responded to a WTB ad you had posted. I believe the link is in your original post above. The ad stated that you were looking to purchase a standard double din radio (3B7-035-180). Here is the first set of correspondence:

---Quote (Originally by s.pavel6)---
---Quote (Originally by Herm TDI)---
Herm, I have one coming out of my 2003 wagon when I install the MFD. I don't know what these go for, how much were you looking to spend?
---End Quote---

Are you sure that you have the basic aka no amplifier double din radio ?

do you have the security code ?
---End Quote---

Yes, this is the stock radio - non-monsoon. It is in a 2003 VW Jetta Wagon GL TDI. I have the security code as well.
---End Quote---

Will you take $35+ shipping

At the time, I had purchased but not received the MFD out of Blizzard60’s car. Note that I clearly stated that the radio would be available when I installed the MFD. I told you that with shipping prices, and paypal fees, I thought that $50 seemed fair, considering that the radio is $457.00 from 1stvwparts.com ($625.00 MSRP). With my math skills, that is about a 90% discount. It’s used, so sure, I don’t mind.

The MFD arrived, and I proceeded to remove my radio from the vehicle using the VW radio removal tools. I am not the first owner of the vehicle, and somewhere in the past 10 years, someone had tired to remove the radio, pushing the clasps out instead of pulling them in. This made the tool useless, and I was forced to break the center console to remove the radio. It’s ok, I can purchase a new center console, as I will be going to aluminum trim in the wagon anyway, I said.

When the radio did come out, the two side clasps were deformed bent, and there were scrapes on the metal sides of the radiob (not visible when installed). The clasps are made of thin aluminum, and can be bent back into shape. They also do not affect the performance of the radio.

I shipped the item via USPS Priority Mail, which cost $11.35 + $0.75 for delivery confirmation, and the $1.75 that PayPal charges for the transaction. A total of $13.85. I had over-estimated the fees by $1.15. The package was delivered to you the day after I had sent it, and had sent you the tracking number. This was the 5th Business day after your payment.

The same day, I received two PMs from you in rapid succession. I will include both below, and my response. I realized that I had not sent you the radio code. I usually have this written on the top of my radios, since I don’t want to loose it, and I live in a low crime area. Being a new car, I had not previously pulled out the radio, and therefore it was not written on there.

The radio has arrived .
There is no security code .
Also see that the radio has damage where the removal keys would be inserted.

provide the 4-digit security code.

Herman
---End Quote---

This radio is useless.
What ever was used to remove this radio distroyed the latching clasps.
I want my money ($50.00 USD) refunded.

Herman
1-207-737-2861
---End Quote---

Hi Herman,
Sorry to hear that you can't use it. Please send it back and I will refund your full purchase price.
Thanks
Pavel
---End Quote---

As I was writing another PM to address the security code issue, I received a notice that you had filed a PayPal dispute against the transaction. This takes money from my account, and places it on hold. I attempted to go through the return process on PayPal, but as a dispute, it doesn't allow for returns after the item has been returned. Here is the Paypal exchange:

From Buyer - Wits End Motors
The radio that I recived was damaged. I could not properly install the radio. The 4-digit security coded was not provided which prevented the use of this radio.
I expect you to provide return postage of this item of a total of $65.00
From Seller - Pavel Sotskov
Please send it back for refund..

At this point, you did not send the radio back, but started this thread. That would have put the radio back in my possession on Thursday, and a refund to you. Instead, you have decided to drag this out.

If you do want to “make a trip to his door” please do, I have no issues with that. I guess that will save money on shipping the radio back. I will not blindly pay $15 to ship this back. I will however pay the actual price of the return shipping. If you bought something at WalMart, and wanted to get your money back, you would have to return the item. I am pretty sure they will not reimburse you for the gas that you spend driving back to the store. They will also not issue you a refund without taking their property back.

If you want to play hardball, please continue with your paypal dispute. I would recommend escalating it to a claim, waiting for 10 days for paypal to take a look at the matter, and then returning the radio to me. Paypal does not require the seller to pay return shipping in cases like this. If that is the avenue you would like to pursue, I will do everything by the book and return your total payment amount and nothing more.

If you want to solve it in a reasonable manner, please verify the information above, and then contact me. I can even send you a prepaid label to return the item.

Thanks
Pavel
My last reply to him via IM:
You were aware from the moment that you packaged the radio that is was damaged to the point that it could never be properly installed.
You never provided the security code.

You tryed to play a game with me which I will not tolerate. As far as my personal information ...name address...phone # ...that info has always been available to the forums as well as any local phone book. This is another "game" that you're tring to play and it doesn't fly.

I want my money returned and well as the cost of the postage to send this "dead" radio back to you.

Herman L. Pasker
1-(207)-737-2861
1061 Alexander Reed Rd.
Richmond, Me. 04357

By the way isn't your phone # 603-556-xxxx
Should I post that information too ??

What you did to me was an attempt to rip me off.
You were fully aware that the radio was useless...why did you bother to sent it to me??

Answer that one question...Why did you ship me a radio that you knew was useless?

Return my money and the postage.
Why should I have to bare the cost of your mistake?

If you want to provide a pre-paid shipping lable thats fine by me ...you know where to send it.
////////////////////////////////////////////////////
///////////////////////////////////////////////////
Final up-date:
This radio issue is resolved.

Last edited:

Lanp900

Veteran Member
TDI
ALH Golf 2001-Bert
I Purchased: Passat PD130 Oil Cooler (Big Daddy) from Evil-Diesel
Date of Transaction:
Around 9/05/12
Positive
Comments:
Despite a bit of a misunderstanding/jumping to conclusions on shipping, the item was received soon after the incident in fantastic condition. Evil-Diesel even provided an extra seal, and the item was packaged in its OEM box. High quality. Shipping left a bit to be desired, but we both deemed it to be due to reasons out of our control once the package had shipped which occurred almost immediately after payment was sent. Would buy from this member again.

Abacus

That helpful B4 guy
TDI
Only the B4V left
I bought from: GTiTDi
Date of Transaction: Aug 2012
Comments:Bought a GQ RC3+ with resistors from Chris and he's an outstanding person to deal with.

AndyBees

Top Post Dawg
TDI
Silver 2003 Jetta TDI, Silver 2000 Jetta TDI (sold), '84 Vanagon with '02 ALH engine
This is not a rating.... just a few comments.

Although a Feedback Thread is a good idea, and I am 100% for it, it's not working, in my opinion

1. Obviously many are not using it before purchasing
2. Many do not know it exists
3. Seems some of the sellers that have been getting hit with bad reports are still here selling.....

I do far more buying than selling. I've ask individuals to leave Feedback on me and they seem to not know what I am talking about.

Having said all that, I've adopted a personal policy.......never buy from a Newbie (sorry), nor someone who has reached Veteran status in short order. If they've been a member of the club less than a year, I also pass them by!

As has been stated in other Threads ........communication is the key to any positive transaction!

JasonCzerak

Veteran Member
TDI
2001 Golf
EDIT:

I BOUGHT from: daniel.
Date of Transaction: 20121014
Comments: Transaction was good despite some doubt from others. The turbo had a dented actuator and he worked with me with to come to a more than acceptable compromise. I have not installed the turbo yet and won't for several weeks, however it looks as advertised.

After <400 miles the turbo blew up! PM sent to discuss details. Stand by for results.

RESOLVED:
http://forums.tdiclub.com/showpost.php?p=3993328&postcount=110

Last edited:

rholcomb79

TDI
2006 Jetta - BRM - 5-Speed
Date of Transaction: July 31 2012
Comments: Bought a used EGR Cooler for my BRM. Quick Shipping and sufficient packaging got my part here quick and safe. Thanks Roman!

Blindsider

TDI
10 JSW and 15 Golf dsg
I bought from: Crankous
Date of Transaction: October 2012
Comments: Bought a drivers side mirror for my MKIV. Came as described and wrapped perfect for shipping from Cali to NY. Thanks again.

Blindsider

TDI
10 JSW and 15 Golf dsg
I ATTEMPTED TO BUY from: s.pavel6
I ATTEMPTED TO purchased: 2002 Golf
Date of GETTING SCREWED: August 16, 2012.
Comments: After agreeing on a price for his car and knowing I had put insurance on the car, received money from a loan and purchased a one way plane ticket to pick the car up he sold it to someone else. And how did I find out about this? Sitting in the terminal ready to board my flight via a text message. Wouldn't answer his phone or give an explanation. He's a coward and a liar. Avoid at all costs and is a POS pock mark in the VW/TDI community.
http://forums.tdiclub.com/showthread.php?t=360465&highlight=golf+glx
For your reference:

nicklockard

Torque Dorque
TDI
SOLD 2010 Touareg Tdi w/factory Tow PCKG
There has been enough warning to those who would read this thread about s.pavel6.
No more are needed. Take it to PM's or your signature lines.

joshattack

Veteran Member
TDI
99.5 Golf auto
Date of Transaction: Oct. 8 2012
Comments: Got a 99.5 upper IC boost pipe. Shipped out fast and he was super helpful. Thanks again

2ManyKMfor1Tank

Veteran Member
TDI
2000 Jetta
There has been enough warning to those who would read this thread about s.pavel6.
No more are needed. Take it to PM's or your signature lines.
No No NO!!! I completely disagree 100 percent. This guy knew he had a plane ticket booked and an agreed upon price and made the deal over text messages and still screwed the guy over knowing he had a flight booked.
Get a lawyer and sue the bastard. Hell kick him the efF Uwe Cee Kay off these forms while you're at it.
AND POS.Pavel still claimed it was some sort of misunderstanding. That guy has no business on this forum, I'm appealing to all moderators to remove that guy from this forum. Please, for the rest of us make an example of this guy.
Edit: thank you very much for showing us what 1 individual can do to another on this forum.

Last edited:

mrowens33

Veteran Member
TDI
2004 Jetta sedan slushbox, 2004 Jetta wagon manual( my Noble Steed)
Good feedback to break up the mudslinging

Big thanks to Max(sirpuddingfoot) and Jon(JFettig) today for making the trip out to the Middle of Wisconsin to meet me. The tuning Jon did today is awesome. Car drives great and pulls hard with just a stage 1 tune. Thanks, Max for putting the seats in and walking me through the lift pump change. Nice doing business with you both.:D

EECSentric

Veteran Member
TDI
2015 GSW TDI SEL DSG LP
Bought taillights from sideoiler

I bought tail light assemblies from Sideoiler
Date of Transaction: 08-29-12

Comments: Member answered my questions, quickly shipped the tail light assemblies and even included bulbs. Everything was in great condition. Thanks Mark.

slickkhan

TDI
Jetta
I bought from: kiwibru
Date of Transaction: sept 2012
Comments:very honest and helpful member will never hesitate to purchase anything in teh future from him. highly RECOMMENDED

gromitbeast

TDI
1996 Passat Wagon 1996 B4V, Navy blue. 1999.5 Jetta Black
B4V Passat Wagon

I bought from: JerryPT
Date of Transaction: 29 October 2012
Comments: Purchased a 1996 B4V Passat Wagon TDI. Excellent dealing with him. Jerry was a pleasure to interact with and I feel he was very honest and forthcoming. Thanks Jerry!

tditom

Top Post Dawg
TDI
formerly: 2001 Golf GL, '97 Passat (RIP) '98 NB, '05 B5 sedan
I BOUGHT an ALH IP pump from Combine17
Date of Transaction: 2012/10/19
Comments:
Item was damaged and this was not disclosed when he sold it to me. Then he accused Paramedick of breaking it. Link to details

JasonCzerak

Veteran Member
TDI
2001 Golf
EDIT:

I BOUGHT from: daniel.
Date of Transaction: 20121014
Comments: Transaction was good despite some doubt from others. The turbo had a dented actuator and he worked with me with to come to a more than acceptable compromise. I have not installed the turbo yet and won't for several weeks, however it looks as advertised.

After <400 miles the turbo blew up! PM sent to discuss details. Stand by for results.

TTT. turbo didn't last very long. :(

Tho, the turbo blew up. it was used. Daniel did offer to refund 1/2 the final price we agreed on back. Rather stand up move considering it a used part.

Feedback changed to POSITIVE

Last edited:

cparagone

TDI
2005.5 jetta 2002 Golf GLS
just bought 4 snow tires on good oem wheels from Goteurocorrado he's a great seller and resource you should ask if you need anything he's got a ton of good stuff in his garage!

Chief22

TDI
2002 Golf
Date of Transaction: Nov 2nd 2012
Comments: Bought a TDI 5th gearset from him and they were in good shape as stated. Installed and work great, I appreciate it!

chiro05

Veteran Member
TDI
none
I purchased: ANS810 aftermarket headunit
Purchased from: casper6871
Date of Sale: Paid on 11/9/2012
Received on: 11/05/2012
Comments: Unit's navigation antenna plug was broke off. Contacted seller and was told he didn't break, I must have broke it and its mine now, sorry. I have requested him to refund whole amount or fix/replace the antenna to which he said no.
Would not recommend seller at all.

Last edited:

j-hill1990

TDI
97 B4 Passat 1z
I bought from: GTDI4
Date of transaction: November 17 2012
Comments: I purchased a set of nozzels off of GTDI4 he was very straight foward with everything very pleasent to deal with and would not hesitate to purchase anthing from him again A+ seller in my book

AndyBees

Top Post Dawg
TDI
Silver 2003 Jetta TDI, Silver 2000 Jetta TDI (sold), '84 Vanagon with '02 ALH engine
I purchased from: The Shootist
Date of transaction: November, 2012
Comments: I purchased a head light assembly for a New Beetle from him..... fair price and shipping ..... item was as descibed!

AndyBees

Top Post Dawg
TDI
Postive feed back

I purchased from: jjwithers
Date of transaction: November19, 2012
Comments: I purchased an Injection pump (brand new) from him for an IDI 1.6l engine! Reasonable price and fast shipping, as described!

pedroYUL

Veteran Member
TDI
2015 Passat CVCA; 2015 GSW CRUA; 2012 wagon CJAA; 2004 wagon BEW
Purchased from: Crankous
Date of Transaction: November 2012
Comments: Bought a central comfort module (CCM) for $57 shipped. Came perfectly wrapped. Would buy again with my eyes closed from this guy!

Last edited:

strokedviking

TDI
99.5 jetta TDI 5spd,03 jetta wagon
Date of Transaction: november 2012
Comments: bought some winter steelies w/blizzaks off him. Nice guy smooth transaction, lots of tdi parts if anyone needs!

Last edited:

TDI817

Veteran Member
TDI
2006 Jetta TDI, 2006 Jetta TDI, 2018 Golf-R
I Bought From: daniel.
I bought a PD150 Intake manifold and 57MM race pipe. Items were shipped with a tracking number and arrived very quickly. Item was exactly as described