FOR SALE: 2014 VW Jetta SportWagen TDI, Manual 6spd, Platinum Gray, in Greenville WI

mag1

Veteran Member
TDI
2014 JSW, MT6, Platinum Grey; 2000 Jetta GLS, Reflex Silver
SOLD. 2014 Volkswagen Jetta SportWagen 2.0L TDI in Platinum Gray Metallic with 6spd Manual transmission and Tinted Windows. The car has the Titan Black V-Tex Leatherette seat surfaces. Heated Seats, front/rear VW Monster TDI Matts (2 sets of front), rear cargo cover, rear “CarGo floor mat”, USB input cable, Bluetooth, SiriusXM capable stereo, Backup Camera, The emissions updates have been done, along with a new Battery, and fresh oil change. Current Millage: 65,923 $14,900
This is an awesome car. I have only had the car for a month and I hate to sell it. Unfortunately, with my last VW, I developed an allergy to something that VW uses in their cars. I do not know what it is, but I have asthma type issues. After buying this one and driving it for 3 weeks, the same symptoms have come back. I cannot narrow it down as to what it is caused by, all I know is that when I drive my wifes car, it is not there. There is no exhaust leak, no mold, or any other issues in the car, I believe it is some material within the car that bothers me. (Verified that it is something used in VW, I took a couple other cars out, (2012/2014) and have the same reactions to them as well) Clean car fax, the car is a local buy back car, and was sold and serviced at Broadway VW in Green Bay. Any questions, please pm, thanks for looking.
I have more pic's if needed.

Last edited:

KITEWAGON

Veteran Member
TDI
2014 Touareg Exec, 2014 JSW
My twin! Great looking car if you ask me. Sorry to hear that it isn't working out for you.