www.tdiclub.com

Economy - Longevity - Performance
The #1 Source of TDI Information on the Web!
Forums Articles Links Meets
Orders TDI Club Cards TDIFest 2016 Gone, but not forgotten VAG-Com List Unit Conversions TDIClub Chat Thank You

Go Back   TDIClub Forums > Classifieds/For Sale/Wanted > Vendor & GroupBuy items for sale

Vendor & GroupBuy items for sale VW TDI/Diesel related items for sale by vendors and Groupbuys. The only commercial posts to these forums are that of Vendors with TDI related equipment. To start a post, you must be a Registered Vendor. You may periodically post a note about products you may have for sale/services so long you indicate clearly you are from the company selling these products/services. The right to discontinue this practice & remove excessive posts remains with the operators of TDIClub. Please note there is also a webpage of TDI Vendors" Group-buys are permited if sponsored by a registered vendor.

Closed Thread

Old December 21st, 2010, 05:44   #31
ryanp

Thanks Baron!

I have just had a big delivery of GTB Turbochargers and loads of other stuff!

Please see my topics for details!

Thanks

Ry

02M 6 Speed Conversions + Euro Parts - 6 Speed Setups for A4 + A5 platform,PD150 Intakes, TIP kits, Turbo's, Injectors as well as anything else!! PM Me! - Click HERE
Old December 28th, 2010, 07:31   #32
ryanp

We are still open for business guys!

Got a big pile of parts to ship on the 4th when the country springs back into life!!

Thanks

Ryan

02M 6 Speed Conversions + Euro Parts - 6 Speed Setups for A4 + A5 platform,PD150 Intakes, TIP kits, Turbo's, Injectors as well as anything else!! PM Me! - Click HERE
Old December 28th, 2010, 19:38   #33
The Weide Motors Kid

Anybody get the snail intake to work on an ALH? Im worried about spacing for the TIP.

Last edited by The Weide Motors Kid; December 28th, 2010 at 22:06.
Old December 29th, 2010, 01:30   #34
ryanp

The intake will bolt to an ALH no problem, a small amount of grinding is needed on the EGR port of the exhaust manifold to make it work, The hole will then need plugging, I'm trial fitting a 1/2 BSPT bung when everything is back to normal. IMO that will be the easiest fix.

The TIP will obviously have to be custom, a 90 degree silicone bend onto the turbo and a large radius 2.5" 90 steel/alloy tube would do the trick with some tweeking.

These SDI inlets are not the easiest intake to fit, PD150's are simple, but are the best factory intake IMO. I have one for my own project and also for my bro's, Both Mk2 Golf's so the TIP is not an issue!!

Old December 29th, 2010, 22:50   #35
The Weide Motors Kid

Thanks for the info,
Old January 7th, 2011, 20:00   #36
NHgranite
Veteran Member

What's the concept behind the SDI intake? Why the large volume prior to separating the air to each cylinder?
Old January 9th, 2011, 15:16   #37
ryanp

I am sure someone with much more knowledge on this subject will be able to answer that question, but basically the bigger the better! For its physical size I don't think there is a manifold that has such long runners and large plenum.

Ry

Old January 23rd, 2011, 21:38   #38
Gigitt
Veteran Member

Fuel Economy: Jetta-1000/700, Golf-1250/900/750

Quote:
Originally Posted by ryanp View Post

Passat RHS PD130 Intakes

Passat RHS PD intakes with EGR and elbow pipe - £180

Passat RHS PD intakes (Bare) - £140. These are required if you want a clean install for a FMIC to cut down on excessive pipework runs.

SDI ĎSnailí Intake

These are the best inlet Iíve come accross so far, The runners are over a foot long (13" I think!) it has a large plenum and fits in a very compact space.

With Genuine VW 'RacePipe' (2.5") - £170

Ryan,

Will either the PD130 or SDI intake fit a 1996 1Z 1.9 TDI ???

I'm looking to free up the intake and even out the airflow across the cylinders.

Already have been chipped, Boostvalve, PP520 nozzles, mufflerectomy.
here is my donk:

Looks like the PD130 might slip in nicely.

The SDI might get in the way of the rear intake pipe from turbo to intercooler.

I don't need the ERG crap - as you can see I have something on intake but it is not inline, but piggybacks the intake - so I can assume I can block this off with no problems - is this so?

I'm not going to mod it much more except replace original turbo with a bigger one WHEN it dies... so I'd want to take that into consideration for the future.

Also what is the price shipped for the intakes to Australia, New South Wales 2111.
Give me fast and slow postage options... I don't need urgently, it it takes a month to get here good, but will want insurance.

Cheers.
PP520 / Upsolute Euro Stage 2 / Boostvalve / 2.5in SS Muflerectomy / PD130 Intake + Allard Race Pipe
Old January 24th, 2011, 03:18   #39
ryanp

Hi Gigitt,

Yeah I would say the PD130 Passat one will fit nicely. As you say, the SDI scroll will require some modification to the Turbo Inlet Pipe and with the looks of your setup, the outlet pipe as well.

I have some blanking plates for the EGR on the Turbo, so you can block that off easily. They are £5.
You would then need a racepipe to connect your pipework to the manifold. I have a real fancy one here, CNC'd and polished, I would want £100 included with a manifold for that.

Shipping to Aus is not much more expensive than to the USA/Canada with DHL (3 - 5 Days Service). You would be looking at £30 more than US prices.

PM me with your thoughts, and we can sort out a final price.

Cheers

Ryan

Old February 1st, 2011, 04:58   #40
ryanp

Default Look what Iíve been up toÖ GTB Turbo Kits, 2260 Hybrids etc

UPDATE - 14/04/2010

As most people finding this topic won't want to look through 12 pages of (extremely informative) discussion, here is a little summary of pictures from the last few weeks:

You can see the custom Laser Cut, CNC Bent Actuator bracket I have had designed.

VNT17 vs GTB2265VK Kit, which would you choose?

Fitment into Mk4 Golf engine bay, easy install!

Tubular Manifold, 3" Stainless Downpipe and GTB2265VK Hybrid.

We are now taking deposits on the first 10 kits. Most have already sold, but we have a few spaced left. Please see the Vendor Section for pricing and other details - http://forums.tdiclub.com/showthread.php?t=313001

Thanks

Ryan

Original post below

Last edited by ryanp; September 30th, 2011 at 07:47.
Old February 1st, 2011, 05:01   #41
ryanp

I have posted a bit of info on the GTB Turbo kits here:

http://forums.tdiclub.com/showthread.php?p=3274937

We are very close!

Ry

Old February 1st, 2011, 05:13   #42
garag

Congrats, keep up the work...I'm also looking for a kit to fit my Golf V 2.0TDi BKD 16v.

Old February 1st, 2011, 05:15   #43
JettaSportTDi

Fuel Economy: 4.7 per 100km

Great work Ryan,
Looks like a great option, PM me pricing once you get it.
Old February 1st, 2011, 05:34   #44
ryanp

Thanks guys!

I have just updated the thread with pics of the GTB Hybrid.

Ry

Old February 1st, 2011, 05:40   #45
diesel-dave
Veteran Member

wow ryanP wow, now if i could win the powerball
2010 JSW wagon DSG loaded
2003 golf auto PP520's
Closed Thread