www.tdiclub.com

Economy - Longevity - Performance
The #1 Source of TDI Information on the Web!
Forums Articles Links Meets
Orders TDI Club Cards TDIFest 2016 Gone, but not forgotten VAG-Com List Unit Conversions TDIClub Chat Thank You

Go Back   TDIClub Forums > Classifieds/For Sale/Wanted > Vendor & GroupBuy items for sale

Vendor & GroupBuy items for sale VW TDI/Diesel related items for sale by vendors and Groupbuys. The only commercial posts to these forums are that of Vendors with TDI related equipment. To start a post, you must be a Registered Vendor. You may periodically post a note about products you may have for sale/services so long you indicate clearly you are from the company selling these products/services. The right to discontinue this practice & remove excessive posts remains with the operators of TDIClub. Please note there is also a webpage of TDI Vendors" Group-buys are permited if sponsored by a registered vendor.

Closed Thread

Old June 10th, 2011, 06:00   #1
ryanp

Default Darkside Adapter Flanges for GTB Turbos on VW Passat / Audi A4 and A6 1.9 and 2.0 TDI

GTB Turbo Flange Adapter for Longitudinally Mounted TDI Engines

Fits ALL VW Passat / Audi A4 / A6 and Skoda Superb Vehicles with the 1.9 and 2.0 TDI Engines

This kit consists of:

Darkside Developments Waterjet Cut GTB Turbo Flange

4 x Allen Cap Head Bolts
2 x Countersunk Allen Head Bolts

This flange adapter bolts directly on to your existing Exhaust Manifold to allow the fitment of the Garrett GTB Series Turbochargers (GTB2265VK Hybrid, GTB2260VK, GTB2056VK and GTB1756VK) to your VW Passat, Audi A4, Audi A6 and Skoda Superb. These turbos are tried and tested on the VW Group TDI Engines and have been proven for reliability and power far above any Hybrid turbo.

Please see below for more photos of this flange fitted to a manifold and vehicle.

This flange will require your existing Exhaust Manifold to be post matched to get the best gas flow. This can be done very easily with a Dremmel or Die Grinder.

These are 48 inc Shipping Worldwide.

We can also supply GTB Turbochargers, Downpipe Flanges, Port Matched Manifolds, Oil Feed Lines, Vacuum Actuator Conversions and other parts required for this conversion. Please PM me for details

These are IN STOCK and Ready to Dispatch.

MADE IN THE UK

Please note - this adapter will NOT fit in transverse mounted engine bays, such as the VW Golf and Audi A3.

Fitted to a Passat/A4 1.9 8v AWX Manifold (Manifold available seperately)

Fitted to a Passat/A4 1.9 8v AWX Manifold with GTB2260Vk Turbocharger (Turbo, Downpipe Flange and Manifold available seperately)

Fitted to an Audi A4 1.9 8v AWX Exhaust Manifold with a GTB2260VK Turbocharger and Darkside Developments Oil Feed Line (Turbo, Downpipe Flange, Manifold and Oil Feed Line available seperately)

02M 6 Speed Conversions + Euro Parts - 6 Speed Setups for A4 + A5 platform,PD150 Intakes, TIP kits, Turbo's, Injectors as well as anything else!! PM Me! - Click HERE

Last edited by ryanp; June 10th, 2011 at 06:04.
Old June 27th, 2011, 05:25   #2
ryanp

Only got a couple of these left before I make the next batch!

Thanks

Ry

02M 6 Speed Conversions + Euro Parts - 6 Speed Setups for A4 + A5 platform,PD150 Intakes, TIP kits, Turbo's, Injectors as well as anything else!! PM Me! - Click HERE
Old August 2nd, 2011, 05:10   #3
ryanp

Just had a new batch of these arrive. I also have Oil Feeds available and Oil Returns are nearly finished!

Thanks

Ry

Old August 7th, 2011, 14:33   #4
Fullhouse

TDI(s): Golf 4 ARL

Do you also have adapters for the oil lines ?

Or do we actually need other oil lines that fit the vk turbo's ?

ARL with a lot of mods
Old August 9th, 2011, 11:12   #5
50harleyrider
Veteran Member

I'm gonna start collecting parts now to do a VB conversion on my 96 passat. One thing I noticed is your Darkside ad for longitudinally mounted engines? My 96 B4 1z is transversely mounted as are all American ones. Am I missing something here? PM for clarification and payment method
Old August 9th, 2011, 14:24   #6
ryanp

I dont have any VB's in stock, the Passat this flange is intended for is B5 onwards, B4 is in essence the same as a Mk3/A3 Golf as far as turbo fitment is concerned.

To fit any Mk4 Golf turbo you will require a custom mount, something i will be supplying as soon as the fabrication shops actually start making them perfectly!!

Thanks!

Ryan

Old September 20th, 2011, 02:59   #7
ryanp

These are still available! I have a supply of Passat Manifolds if anyone needs a spare.

Ry

Old September 5th, 2012, 07:03   #8
kaantjee

TDI(s): Mk2 Golf AFN

Why doesn't this fit on a Mk3/2? I saw a pic that it could..?
Old September 5th, 2012, 07:51   #9
DasTeknoViking
Veteran Member

would love to see one mounted on a B4/1Z Getting a bit tired of my GT1749VB....
2002 BMW K1200RS Ohlins suspended
Old September 5th, 2012, 08:19   #10
ryanp

we cant use these parts on RHD cars i know for sure, It should be possible on LHD?

Old September 5th, 2012, 09:45   #11
kaantjee

Well, send me a turbo and the adapter and i can tell you if it fits on a Mk2 AFN or not.. :P
Old September 5th, 2012, 09:46   #12
kaantjee

A BV43 fits very easy without problems..
Old November 15th, 2012, 10:36   #13
greengeeker

Fuel Economy: 42.2/50.0/58.1

Quote:
Originally Posted by ryanp View Post

Ryan, How far away from the head does the turbo sit? Can the turbo's center section be clocked in a way so the actuator doesn't point straight out as shown in the pictures above? TIA
TDIclub trusted mechanic in Minnesota - PM me
Old November 15th, 2012, 10:54   #14
ryanp

I can make it point down and fit a LHD Mk4 bay easily. I can get measurements tomorrow if required!

Thanks

Ry

Old November 15th, 2012, 14:44   #15
greengeeker

Fuel Economy: 42.2/50.0/58.1

Quote:
Originally Posted by ryanp View Post
I can make it point down and fit a LHD Mk4 bay easily. I can get measurements tomorrow if required!
It will be going in this engine bay so a measurement would be great! thanks.

TDIclub trusted mechanic in Minnesota - PM me
Closed Thread