Waiting for 2016 GSW SEL...Sold my 2004 TDI Mk4 Yesterday

phirstube

Veteran Member
TDI
2004 Jetta TDI (BEW) 225,000 Miles
Well my 2004 Jetta TDI GL MT has been sold. It had 230,000 miles and I sold it for 3,000 USD. Going to miss that car as I had bought it brand new in October of 2004. It was a great car. Moving onto the next chapter as my 2016 GSW has been ordered. Until I get that car I am carless.

phirstube

Veteran Member
TDI
Tungsten Silver Metallic with black interior. Hoping to get a commission number next week.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

lil'oilburner

TDI
2015 Golf TDI S DSG
Nice! W. Houston VW had a hard loaded GSW TDI SEL in tungsten in their showroom. A very handsome car. It was stickered around $34k. Probably the costliest Golf short of the R and GTI w/ PP.

Tungsten Silver was my first choice but in the States we tend to buy from stocked vehicles and the Tungsten S had a vibration at freeway speeds and was equipped with an alternate wheel than the standard 16' Dover...seemed fishy. I got my fallback color: White. And S only come with the tan/sand leatherette.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

SpeedyR

TDI
2005 Jetta
i have a MkIV jetta that I turned over 230k a week or so ago. I will probably take one more trip out west before I sell it, and will order a 2016 as soon as someone can give me a price and ETA that's ok with me.

looking forward to the "upgrade" in the wheels. :)

phirstube

Veteran Member
TDI
Nice SpeedyR. I'm stoked for all the bells and whistles on the SEL compared to the MkIV I had. The wheels being one of them.

That does seem a bit odd about the vibration and wheels on the S you drove lil'oilburner.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

mufasaGSW

TDI
In Order: 2016 GSW TDI SEL
Ordered a silk blue GSW TDI SEL DSG LP AND DA.....only have a commission number so far GN1624...excited! dealer said some time in aug... put a deposit.