midwest treffen in chicagoland

kato258

Veteran Member
TDI
99.5 Golf GL, A/T, flash red; 04 Jetta GL, A/T, wheat beige; 06 Golf GLS, A/T, blue anthracite
Chicago Volkswagen Organization (CVO) holds a yearly GTG called Midwest Treffen. This year it's on August 4 in DesPlaines, IL. see www.chicagovw.org/treffen.html it'll cost $15 for non-CVO members but i hear its a great gtg.

matt> is that per person or per vehicle??

anyway, it runs from 9am-4pm. if anyone wants to meet nearby and convoy in, i'm game. that way we should get a parking section for TDI's.

[ July 21, 2001: Message edited by: kato258 ]

Paul @ RP Spec

Veteran Member
TDI
2K Bug, Yellow, 5 speed
Kato, see you there. The door is $15 per car, if your a member, you should have gotten a pre registration form to save $5. Once again, BE There!! We'll be bringing the Red 2.0 and Yellow TDI NB's

garrettp

Former Chip-Monk
TDI
2000 JEDI
thanks for point that out Heinz. ok, actually that was me on Heinz's computer.

and believe his signature, he has got awesome blinker fluid and the muffler bearings give juuuust the right note

Golf Girl

Veteran Member
TDI
Golf, 2000, satin silver
Treffen was a blast! I was so proud of our TDIers! (last year I went I was the only TDI, besides a '70's rabbit pick-up). Thanks to Garrett for letting me sit under the Upsolute tent to cool off and hang out. And to Frank too for the diet Coke and ant-covered KK's!