1997 Passat TDI

Rockyd27

TDI
1997 Passat Sedan
1997 Passat TDI 36k original miles! Read full post

I am selling this one family owned 36k original miles 1997 Passat TDi (1Z). *This vehicle is rust free with only 36,700 miles on it; most likely one of the lowest milage 1997 Passat TDI’s in North America. The car is completely stock with a 5 speed manual trans. (CTN) silver exterior (B7Z) Black interior (UT). Everything works. Was planning on adding it to my collection of VW’s and using it as a daily driver, however I decided to put it up for sale. *Garage kept from the start.Story from the original owner’s daughter was the car was bought new in Nebraska in March of 97, her parents moved to NJ 10 years ago where the vehicle barley left the garage. After her father’s passing she was going to keep it for sentimental reasons. Now that she is moving she has no way of storing the vehicle. She reached out to me because she knows I had some older low mileage VW’s. If I cannot find a serious buyer who understands what this car is, I will not hesitate to keep it. *That is why I am only placing ads on this site and on TDI car forum. Please only contact me if you are serious.

Last edited:

oilhammer

Certified Volkswagen Nut & Vendor
TDI
There are just too many to list....
I would urge the OP to read the forum rules for cars for sale ads.

Sounds like a neat car, but I doubt a lot of people will be kicking the doors down for a premium price.