jetta or passat tdi buy

fluxcore

Veteran Member
TDI
06 jetta tdi
Could one of you knowledgeable guys please tell me how to check out, not to get bunted I know to look a time belt, listen to engine. and check tires. what else is there and how do you check out the manual transmission. the warrant is only 30 days that not to long thanks Jim

TDI smile

Veteran Member
Edmonton, Alberta (b4 BC - LOWER MAINLAND = Chilli
TDI
2002 TDI (ALH) with 513,000 km. First Owner and very happy... No Problems, never left us stranded on the Highway. Average useage is about between under 4 ltr. and 5 ltr. Normal longdistance travel: 4.1/100
Plug the model you want to buy into the U channel for Used Car Buying tips!!! You get a whole bunch of tips.... Don't buy the car in the dark hours and during a rain shower.
Was my first car.... could not return it!!!! So - I learned as I went through life and later just bought new (99 %).

fluxcore8

TDI
04 jetta for 5 speed
Plug the model you want to buy into the U channel for Used Car Buying tips!!! You get a whole bunch of tips.... Don't buy the car in the dark hours and during a rain shower.
Was my first car.... could not return it!!!! So - I learned as I went through life and later just bought new (99 %).
Thanks a lot, Jim