2013 Passat TDI SEL Premium for the wife

Sandjunkie

TDI
2013 Passat SEL Premium
Just picked up this passat for my wife on Monday. Here it is with new VMR V710s in 18x8.5 +45 in hyper silver

Last edited:

Whitecloud1

Veteran Member
TDI
02 Mk4 w/ 250K+ . 2013 Passat SEL 45K+
Verrry nice! I've got the same color/setup. The wheels look great...and I like the fact that they're 18"!

What did you end up with for the tint on the windows? It almost looks like a different tint for the front and back?!

Right now I'm looking at 28 or 40%.

Sandjunkie

TDI
2013 Passat SEL Premium
Verrry nice! I've got the same color/setup. The wheels look great...and I like the fact that they're 18"!

What did you end up with for the tint on the windows? It almost looks like a different tint for the front and back?!

Right now I'm looking at 28 or 40%.
Thanks

I am not sure on the tint%. they had light, medium, dark, and limo. This is dark all the way around. I think the front looks lighter because the car was facing the sun coming in the windshield.

Whitecloud1

Veteran Member
TDI
Thanks

I am not sure on the tint%. they had light, medium, dark, and limo. This is dark all the way around. I think the front looks lighter because the car was facing the sun coming in the windshield.

Thanks Sandjunkie. I appreciate it...mine gets put on next week. Going with 40% front and 28% on the back.

Whitecloud1

Veteran Member
TDI
Hmmmf....I thought mine was the only one the liked to have her car snuggle up to the curb...