Any Kelowna members?

deflux

Veteran Member
TDI
2004 Jetta GLS
Hey Guys,

I'm going to need an oil change on a road trip to Kelowna soon. Can anyone suggest a trusted garage, guru, or just let me use your fluid extractor? If it's a garage I would need to bring my own oil since I use TDT, i'm sure nobody would stock it.

I do my own oil changes using a pela but I can't haul it out there unfourtantely.

Thanks!

scurvy

Good Ol' Boy
TDI
2006 Golf
It's only 4000 km on the Trans-Canada highway, why not just change it when you get back? FWIW, I got my best UOA ever with a 30k km/1 year OCI.

Bring a bottle of TDT for top-ups but highway miles are some of the easiest on the engine.

deflux

Veteran Member
TDI
2004 Jetta GLS
Thanks for the suggestion but that won't work. I'm staying there for a year. I'm going from Toronto to Kelowna via Florida (don't ask) so i'll need to change it in Kelowna.

scurvy

Good Ol' Boy
TDI
2006 Golf
Thanks for the suggestion but that won't work. I'm staying there for a year. I'm going from Toronto to Kelowna via Florida (don't ask) so i'll need to change it in Kelowna.
That's quite a detour. No wonder you'll need an oil change in Kelowna.

If you swing through Chicago en route to Albuquerque and need anything for the car, stop on by.

Schwimmwagen

Veteran Member
TDI
2013 GSW TDI bone stock waiting for warranty to expire...
I'm in Kelowna, you can use my Pela pump. There is also a good shop in town; Europro Autohaus. When do you get here?