FS: Audi a4 wagon quattro TDI - 6speed

Phil.TDI.Qc

TDI
a4 b6 ALH
SOLD: Audi a4 wagon quattro TDI - 6speed

*** SOLD ***
Hello,
I'm looking to sell my 2004 Audi a4 quattro.
PRICE: 7500$
History:
Bought in 2011, originally was a 1.8t engine and the car had 220 000kms.
Had the engine changed for a 2002 ALH engine by DMF diesel which is a reputable shop near Montreal. The swap was done when the car had 228 000kms.
Now the car has 360 000kms. Mechanically in good order but the body is suffering from rust and dents. Recent maintenance include control arms, timming belt (with waterpump, rollers, tensionner etc.), head gasket and many more.
Details
2002 Alh engine
gtb1756vk turbo
11mm injection pump
.205 nozzles
3bar map
ARP head stud
1.8t stock intercooler
Bilstein shocks
H&R coil springs
Dieselgeek aluminium skidplate
A/C, cruise control, MFA and everything else that you could think of is functionnal.
Please note that the body is is bad shape, I will add pictures in the next week.
I have an average fuel consumption of 6l/100km (39mpg) over the last 100k km (60k miles)
If interested, please email me: logik _ philippe @hotmail.com (without spaces)
Thank you,

Last edited:

Phil.TDI.Qc

TDI
a4 b6 ALH
Underside & structure are in very good conditions, unlike the ''surface'' of the body.

The whole car is subject to warranty from Audi Canada until December 2016. I might go forward with the procedure myself if the car isn't sold this summer. A dealership already told my that the hood and one fender would not be covered by the warranty because they have been repainted.

Phil.TDI.Qc

TDI
a4 b6 ALH
Bump!

Car passed a mechanical inspection last week, nothing to repair except a link kit as well as a ball joint that will be due in the near future.

I have all maintenance details since the swap for the interested buyer.