pd tdi wiring help needed please

dub fatha

TDI
mk2 golf with 1Z tdi engine
Hello guys,
im in the middle of a pd tdi conversion (asz 130bhp from mk4 golf) into my 2000 model vw caddy van.

everything is going well apart from the splicing of the brown,orange,white,blue connectors on the mk4 golf ecu wiring into my original ce2 engine loom.

i would be very grateful if someone could help me out with some pinouts or wiring diagrams, as everything i have found on the net is incomplete or different to what i previously found which is really confusing the crap out of me.

Someone please help

Shenandoah

Veteran Member
TDI
2005 Jetta Wagon; 2005 Beetle; 2004 Jetta; 2002 Golf (three of them); 2002 Jetta Wagon; 2000 Audi TT->TDI; 1999 Beetle
Having done an Audi TT / ALH conversion, I really don't know how anyone can do a swap without the Bentley manuals. You might check your library and see if they have a set of wiring diagrams? Good luck.

Eric

jimbote

Certified Volkswagen Nut
TDI
Tacoma 4x4 converted to TDI
there is enough difference befween the two wiring architectures that you should probably just do a standalone and forget about integrating the two ... done right, standalone is super clean and appears nearly factory, plus it's easier to diagnose later if an issue arises