Pedal covers and foot rest

mbciii

Veteran Member
Contact your local Audi dealer.

Tell him to order you a set of pedal covers and the "dead" pedal from an Audi TT.

They'll drop right in.

(Boil the pedals to soften the rubber)

flair.14

Veteran Member
TDI
02 black Bora
I have that set and the only beef I have, albeit very minor, is that sometimes the rubber on my shoes will squeak when releasing the clutch. This only happens when my shoes are wet and I am lazy by not covering the whole clutch pedal with my foot.

christoff

Veteran Member
Originally posted by flair.14:
I have that set and the only beef I have, albeit very minor, is that sometimes the rubber on my shoes will squeak when releasing the clutch. This only happens when my shoes are wet and I am lazy by not covering the whole clutch pedal with my foot.
<font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">www.pgperformance.com sells those..

I got the 25th anniversary ones instead

They also have the R32 ones as well. Great company, fast service.

[ November 15, 2002, 17:33: Message edited by: christoff ]

fivdollah

Hi everyone. I got my '02 jetta a few months ago, and haven't been heavy into mods for it, but these caught my eye:

At drivergear.vw.com they have the pedal caps, but no foot rest. I found this pic here. It says it's for the Audi TT, but audi's online catalog makes no reference at all to any pedals. I was wondering if anyone knows where I'd get my hands on these, or if anyone has any complaints/reviews/comments about the pedals themselves. Thanks.