01 Jetta for parts or your rebuild Cincinnati, OH

longdrive

Veteran Member
TDI
98 Jetta -sold, 01 Jetta -for sale, 14 Sportwagen
This is my car. I am selling as a whole for parts or your rebuild. Link to craigslist advertisement included at bottom of the post. Black on black interior velour, EGR, cat, muffler delete with straight pipe. Timing belt job, water pump, fuel filter, oil change, and turbo solenoids 5k miles and three months ago. The shop set the timing incorrectly causing the cam to wear through the tops of the lifters. Can not prove, not worth the frustration. You rebuild or take the parts you need but you must take the entire car at purchase. Engine and transmission have 166k miles with VR6 clutch installed at 100k miles. The remainder of the driveline is stock and fully functional. Turbo is good. Injection pump good. Front suspension, rear suspension, and brakes since 2014. Tires since 2016. Typical wear. Center console armrest is broken, drivers door pull broken, the passenger door fabric card insert is detached, windshield cracked. Moonroof closes slowly as do both rear windows. Drivers fender starting to show rust. Drivers rocker starting to show rust. Front bottom corner of drivers door is bent out as the result of slush and ice packing into the door jam prior to closing. All other body panels scuffed/scratched with minor dents or dings. Headlamps yellowed. Tail lights fine. Side markers fine. Mirrors fine. The headliner is coming loose at the rear window. Was getting 45mpg on my commute to Dayton, 585 miles per 13 gallons prior to the event. Stock 15" 5 spoke alloy wheels with newer tires. Spare set of 16" Steel rims with usable tires. Yakima roof rack with cargo basket and fairing.

WILL NOT PART OUT!!!

Make offer. Act fast! At the mechanic in NKY and will need to be towed asap. Clean OH title in hand.

https://cincinnati.craigslist.org/cto/d/2001-jetta-gls-tdi-diesel-alh/6667915218.html

longdrive

Veteran Member
TDI
98 Jetta -sold, 01 Jetta -for sale, 14 Sportwagen
Sorry, correction. I have until the close of business Friday, 5pm, August 17.