WTB TDI wagon: 04-05 Passat or 03-05 Jetta

dirty dan

TDI
02 jetta tdi
If you're thinking of selling a TDI Passat or TDI Jetta wagon with leather, please contact me before listing it. I'll pay a fair price, get you cash right away and promptly pick the car up myself.

I'm not a dealer. My wife and I are selling her Jetta TDI 4-door and my pathetically inefficient gasser pickup to consolidate to one car: a TDI wagon. I'm ready to buy right away. Thanks

LightningTDI

Veteran Member
TDI
'05 United Grey Passat TDI Wagon with Grey Leather; '05 Golf, 5-speed automatic TDI; '04 Beetle 5M TDI; '02 Beetle auto TDI
Dan, check the AC question thread on the B5 forum...there is one at wholesale at James-Rivard Pontiac-GMC 9740 ADAMO DRIVE (SR 60) if anyone is interested…it seems that their detail guy topped it off with unleaded gas and they drove it a while…their mechanics tried to fix it, but to no avail…they brought it to the VW dealer and they do not want to pay the 3K to fix it…seems like it was running for 1 hour on this mixture….good luck!

tdibuyer

TDI
Looking to buy
your wife's tdi shes selling

Can you describe the car your wife wants to sell. i am looking for a jetta tdi sedan. thanks.