2000 Golf 2-dr TDI GL NH

Powder Hound

Top Post Dawg
TDI
'00 Golf 4dr White 5sp, '02 Jettachero 5sp, Wife's '03 NB Platinum Gray auto(!)
Put it up on Craigslist. http://nh.craigslist.org/cto/5816953272.html Replying to the craigslist ad is probably the quickest way to get my attention, but a PM here will get a reply in 1 day at the worst.

It's a great car, nothing wrong with it beyond what the ad details, and that is cosmetic stuff.

Cheers,

PH

Last edited:

aja8888

Top Post Dawg
TDI
Out of TDI's
It wasn't too long ago folks on here would kill for a two door, 5 speed Golf. :eek:

Maybe you are priced too high given the upcoming maintenance needs?:confused:

narongc73

Veteran Member
TDI
2006 Jetta TDI
Yes priced high. It's a 16 year old car. Take 1k off and it might sell. I don't see the fascination with manual windows. Sure there are less parts to break but who likes rolling down windows by hand? I had the 01 many years ago, GL.

Powder Hound

Top Post Dawg
TDI
'00 Golf 4dr White 5sp, '02 Jettachero 5sp, Wife's '03 NB Platinum Gray auto(!)
No fascination, just a relief from one more electrical item to go wonky on you. Besides, when the dirt-cheap repair goes over $75, then the windows I don't roll up and down that much anyway aren't a big problem to be manual.

And yeah, I probably have it priced a little high, but it is a good car even for the $$. Maybe I'll just find a way to keep it until prices rebound from lack of available product.

Cheers,

PH

Last edited:

MVP

Veteran Member
TDI
2003 Jetta Wagon, GLS 5-speed, Baltic Green Past: 2001 Golf 4-door, GLS 5-speed
Price is fair for the right buyer. Not priced for quick sale but priced fairly.

r90sKirk

Veteran Member
TDI
All TDI's - No gassers! Luxo-Tourer = 13 Passat (hands down, the nicest car we've ever owned), Most fun = MK4 Golf
Price is fair for the right buyer. Not priced for quick sale but priced fairly.
AGREED!

Fair price for a decent shape, relatively low mileage MK4 ALH engine TDI - good luck with the sale.

Kirk