Wiring harness info for my upcoming 2nd TDI into Jeep Swap

logs

TDI
94 Wrangler w/ 1.9 TDI ALH
About 6 years ago, I did an ALH swap into my old YJ but sold it a few years back. Since then, I've been itching to do a similar swap into my 05 LJR and looks like I may actually do it this upcoming spring. I'm planning on putting a 05/06 PD BEW TDI this time due to the various emission state laws(have to put same age or newer engine) but mostly due to me wanting to keep my AC so I'll most likely get the cradle engine mount from Coty built or build one my own if I'm that capable (or find it cheaper elsewhere).
The worst part about my old swap was the wiring harness. I took a week and after that it still was way too many wires and did not at all leave a clean look. This time around I'm hoping to "outsource" that part of the swap. I know there's a couple guys on here that build custom harnesses so looking for them. I want to cut out as much electronics as possible while keeping a clean, stockish interface with the stock electronics.
So throw up your contact info and I'll hit you up to see what you have. Also looking for any advice or tips on this upcoming project.
=Jason-
Here's a pic of my last swap.

Hasenwerk

Vendor , w/Business number
TDI
1982 Cabriolet (BEW|VNT17|Stage4), 1989 VW TriStar Syncro soon-to-be CR TDI (CBEA), 2001 Ford Ranger Edge 4x4 (ALH|VNT17|R520|Stage4)
Contact me at support@fastforward.ca and I can give you a quote on a custom built harness and software for you.