fs: 2000 golf gl tdi needs engine 2dr blk/blk

riverstiles

TDI
2000 golf
I have 2000 golf GL tdi 5spd black on black. It has 219,000. I bought the car in 03 with 55-60k and put 170k+ of the miles on this car. I was driving about 75mph when all hell broke loose. After doing some research it sounds as though the turbo blew a seal and hydrauliced the cylinders. I love this car and will regret selling it, but I have have purchased an 03 tdi wagon. I will attach some pictures of the car soon. The interior is in great shape for car with these miles. If I was keeping the car and after replacing the engine my priority list would be the following:
1.windsheild
2.tires- (I removed aftermarket set of wheels and tires)
3.struts
4. paint nose(chipped) and roof due to oxidation(I bought it oxidized)
a couple of small dings no dents

I would prefer to sell it to fellow TDI crank, but will list it on ebay if I have no takers. I would like $3000 for the car and you handle shipping. The car is located in Billings MT 59102. You can call me @ 406-861-8823 if you need to talk live.

Rob

Last edited:

riverstiles

TDI
2000 golf
I apologize for the delay in replying. I have been on the road picking up the 03 TDI wagon I just bought. I had someone call within a short time of the posting and is first on the list. If the deal falls through I will work down the list of other calls and postings I received. I appreciate the interest.

Rob

kleinergti1

Vendor , w/Business number
TDI
99.5,00,01 etc etc
well i made it back home. about a 3k mile round trip with the vacation route figured in. thanks for the sale rob.
:)