Still smoking after injectors refurb

Ti kuff

TDI
MK6 GTD
Had my MK6 GTD for around 1 year now and there's one problem I just cannot seem to fix, which is the white smoke. It doesn't smoke all the time maybe around once or twice a week.
It drives perfectly fine, no hesitation in any gear pulls very well. Coolant level hasn't moved since day 1 so it can't be a head gasket or cracked head as it would be constantly smoking.

I did a VCDS scan and it found a lambda sensor signal too high and throttle position sensor. I got them both replaced thinking it would fix the smoke problem but no. After replacing them two there is no more fault codes

I was then advised by several local garages that the fuel injector seals may be worn, as diesel was also mixing with the oil causing oil levels to increase dramatically.
However I got a garage to look at the injectors and it found that the 3 & 4 injectors seals were worn. I got all 4 injectors pulled out and had new seals put on them also with full oil service.

It's been 3 weeks now and everything was going great, no white smoke, no diesel mixing with oil no nothing.
But today just setting off from traffic lights, I seen a puff of white smoke in my rear mirror coming from my car. I thought to myself **** not again. However I checked my oil level & it hasn't increased, it's at the same place where I left it.

I have literally given up with this car, I have tried replacing everything I can which relates to white smoke and it just doesn't' seem to be working for me.