Post your TDI sightings here!!

Jetter_Sprinta

Veteran Member - TDIClub Contributor
TDI
2 Peeps sharing 1 UseYerName//an array of cars
It isn't? :D

Saw another:

Silver A5 Jetta in Doyle's (JP) parking lot last night---with MASS PLATES! :eek: Had to leave a note.

They parked right by the Audi. Do you suppose they knew?? :cool:

LOWRANGO

Veteran Member
TDI
1999.5 Golf GLS TDI Auto
spotted another member here on the way home today. reflex (?) jetta, wheels, tip and a tdiclub plate frame. me, black 4door golf heading south on the western spur of the turnpike around 6:30 pm. very clean car ;)

Justler

Veteran Member
Red Jetta TDI MD tags with rainbow stickers on the back on the GW Parkway around 1:00 PM traveling toward McLean from DC.

I was in the reflex jetta =P

mazot

Veteran Member
TDI
Jetta Wagon, 2003, Indigo Blue
Red A3 Jetta in Bedford, MA

Red A3 Jetta TDI, yellow kayak on the roof, yellow duck on the dash and a young couple seated in the front seats, at around 2 pm today in Bedford, MA. It was a beautiful day. I hope you enjoyed it. :)

Mazot

GCMarx

Veteran Member
TDI
Shoes, the bus, the T
Not a TDI sighting, strictly, but while driving in Cambridge I saw Mark (BeetleGo)! So I guess he gets credit for spotting a gold '04 wagon. :D

Prometheus

TDI
2006 5spd Jetta
Saw a Black Golf with club plates in the Fort Salonga/Northport shopping center. You parked head to head with my Jetta also with club plates. =)

StockRocket

Veteran Member
TDI
02 Jetta
Saw Fafou on Connecticut Ave in Chevy Chase.
First TDI Club member sighting. FAFOU (TDI Club plate frame with signature plate) @ 5:20pm on Connecticut (southbound) in Chevy Chase. Nice ride!

thenewguy

Veteran Member
TDI
2012 TDI Sportwagen, 2000 Jetta GLS TDI
Saw a black or nearly black color Jetta MKIV TDI, MD plate XXX-595. It was about 3:40 pm, at the merge between 895N-95N.

crn3

TDI
2005.5 Jetta & 2009 Touareg
Spotted a Gray Mk4 Jetta with Pennsy plates on 11/30 parked at Kroger along 5th Avenue in Huntington, W.Va.

J double R

Fail Train Conductor
TDI
'00 Golf 4 door
caught a MK5 Jetta TDI coming off of I-95 northbound turning onto Route 12 in Groton, CT.. i believe it was grey, with a red license plate border, didnt get the numbers.

Last edited:

Fafou

TDI
JettaWagon, 2009, dark blue
StockRocket said:
Saw Fafou on Connecticut Ave in Chevy Chase.
First TDI Club member sighting. FAFOU (TDI Club plate frame with signature plate) @ 5:20pm on Connecticut (southbound) in Chevy Chase. Nice ride!
I was spotted!!! Yeah I'm constantly on the lookout for other TDIClub members and I haven't seen too many. Where are you folks?

crn3

TDI
2005.5 Jetta & 2009 Touareg
Spotted another Gray Mk4 TDI (2004 model) in the parking garage at Marshall University in Huntington, W.Va on 12/5. Had WV patriotic plates.

mikeyF

Veteran Member
TDI
'03 silver Golf
driving to work this morning on rt. 20 in marlboro/sudbury line i drove past another reflex silver golf with club plate frames:)

emile

Veteran Member
TDI
2005 Golf GLS TDI 5-Speed, Reflex Silver
maybe we should consolidate this thread and the other one:)

mikeyF said:
driving to work this morning on rt. 20 in marlboro/sudbury line i drove past another reflex silver golf with club plate frames:)

J double R

Fail Train Conductor
TDI
'00 Golf 4 door
i saw a mk 4 jetta wagon today across the street from my house! i think they live there and i never noticed (or heard ;)) i'm gonna drop a TDIclub card on their wiper tomorrow. maybe it'll gain us a member.

MikeS_18

Top Post Dawg
TDI
'03 Jetta Wagon, '13 Passat SE, '64 Ford Econoline
Dirty Blue TDI Rt213 in Methuen heading for RT93 South.

Saw a whicked dirty Blue TDI Jedi this morning at about 7:30 heading across Rt213 for RT93 S. I was heading north and just barely couldn't catch up to you. Thought it was black - but only a very dirty blue. And had a hitch. Yoh! Wassup!

Gil

Veteran Member
TDI
2002 auto wagon and 2004 stick
Barcelona

:) Went on a cruise about two weeks ago and there was a VW dealer right across the street from our hotel.
They had the "Touran, Polo, and Eos sitting there in the showroom (all TDIs). I took some pictures but don't know how to post them.
I really liked the Touran and think it would be a big seller in this country. Gil

btcost

Veteran Member
TDI
'12 JSW, '00 Jetta (totaled 12/23/10), 1987 M-B 300D
MikeS_18 said:
Saw a whicked dirty Blue TDI Jedi this morning at about 7:30 heading across Rt213 for RT93 S. I was heading north and just barely couldn't catch up to you. Thought it was black - but only a very dirty blue. And had a hitch. Yoh! Wassup!
sounds like Sootman. .

many would have a herd time keeping up with HIM!!!

he has a VNT 20!

MikeS_18

Top Post Dawg
TDI
'03 Jetta Wagon, '13 Passat SE, '64 Ford Econoline
It was definitely dirt, not soot. And I couldn't catch him due to traffic...(sure Mike, it was the traffic...)

JimL

TDI
2000 Jetta GLS TDI auto
Western Ma Jetta's

I saw two Jetta's on my X-mas shopping trip to Hadley Ma. on Wednesday 12-20. One was dark green in the center of Sunderland Ma southbound on route 47. The second one was dark blue and parked beside my silver Jetta when I came out of the Old Navy store in Hadley

NegativeEd

Veteran Member
TDI
2010 Jetta Dieselgate
Hey y'all,

I was driving Northbound on RT-91 in CT between exits 18 & 21 on Tuesday 12-26, saw a blue Golf TDI with New Hampshire plates, WWINGS.

Negative Ed

mikeyF

Veteran Member
TDI
'03 silver Golf
christmas day i saw an a4 blue golf parked in the driveway of a house in my hometown of Rutland, MA with GREASCAR.COM stickers on the back window:)

SSTDI

Veteran Member
TDI
none :-(
New Haven, CT

I saw a silver A4 Jetta Wagon going north on amity Road (rte 63) from New Haven into Woodbridge at 4pm today 1/3/07. Your plastic skid plate is broken and hanging if you didn't already know.

Also there is a Silver A4 golf with a funky rear tdi badge in lower case letters and NOT stock rims. It was leaving Montesi VW on 1/2/07 and I've seen it over on St. Ronan St/Edgehill Rd in New Haven.

Matt

JimL

TDI
2000 Jetta GLS TDI auto
SSTDI said:
I saw a silver A4 Jetta Wagon going north on amity Road (rte 63) from New Haven into Woodbridge at 4pm today 1/3/07. Your plastic skid plate is broken and hanging if you didn't already know.

I also saw a silver Jetta wagon on Tues 1-2 about 2pm northbound on 91 in Wallingford