Server is busy. Please try it in a few minutes again.

VW Derf

Administrator
Staff member
TDI
2010 Blue Graphite Pearl Golf Variant
Please see this topic. These upgrades should both help the "server busy" messages.

Fred

PS, it still is better than having the forums go down as what happened in the past

[ August 12, 2001: Message edited by: VW Derf ]

lazlongski

Veteran Member
I know this has been brought up before in other threads but would it be possible to put a limit on the number of new topics per member in the gen.discussion area or even posts during the rush hours? It seems that there are a lot of people who sign in at work during simlilar hours.Must be nice.

Thanks

Alan

GolfComfort

Veteran Member
TDI
Golf IV Variant powerdiesel
I usually have two different TdiClub windows open. When the other one goes busy, the other one is still working. Maybe if I only had 1 window open yours would have worked, Blaupunkt.
But since your swapping your tdi to a vehicle made in the far east, I'm keeping my 2 windows open...

VeeDubTDI

Wanderluster, Traveler, TDIClub Enthusiast
TDI
‘18 Tesla Model 3D+, ‘14 Cadillac ELR, ‘13 Fiat 500e
Just a quick little note: i've gotten the server busy message at least 20 times today between 11:30 and 3:30 EDT.

VW Derf

Administrator
Staff member
TDI
2010 Blue Graphite Pearl Golf Variant
You guys are just here to much!

Just kidding... 1/2 of the hardware (thanks to VeeDubs additional fundrasing) is here, and the other stuff is in transit. Hopefully shortly we should have this installed. The forum software is still in beta, but this promisses to be less server load. Hopefully these two things will make those message a thing of the past.

Cheers,

Fred